𝟖. 𝐈𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐨𝐧

☾. ❦ .☽

S1 x E5
Monday
January 31, 2011

As Honey walked through the hallway to the culinary room, Issac and Austin followed her. It is known around school that Honey is Coach Finstock's daughter, so she is like the school's daughter. Like Lydia, Honey gets a lot of favoritism. She doesn't get dress coded as much as others do, she is allowed to use any room on school grounds, but the teachers are the hardest on her regarding grades.

Once she makes it to the culinary room, she unpacks the picnic basket and puts the food into her fridge. But, of course, this fridge is solely for her and her friends. Stiles and Scott were shocked to see how much she benefits from being their coach's daughter.

She places the picnic basket on top of the fridge and hands Issac and Austin their breakfast sandwiches before she grabs hers, Stiles, and an extra two sandwiches. They walked out of the room and walked to Honey's locker. As she emptied her backpack and placed the necessary books into her bag, Austin and Issac finally took a bite out of the hot breakfast sandwiches.

"Why is this so good?"
Austin groans out as he takes his second bite.

"Years of practice."
Honey says, kissing his cheek.

She looks over to Issac and notices him scarfing down the sandwiches. She chuckles under her breath and rubs his head.

"It's not going anywhere."
She says lightly, making him look up at her.

She couldn't help but laugh as she saw his widened eyes sparkle.

"Is it that good?"
She asks.

Before he could answer, Stiles, snatched one of the sandwiches out of her hands.

"They are. I don't know why you asked that."
Stiles says, instantly unwrapping the sandwiches and gobbling them down.

"Are you going to go see Lydia?"
She asked her brother, knowing how he was.

"You already know me, sis."
He chuckles.

"Please keep me updated."
I ask him as my voice trembles.

Stiles gives me a knowing look before kissing my forehead and bidding us goodbye. Issac gave her a knowing look, and Austin looked at them, confused.

"What is going on? I feel like I'm missing something."
Austin asks, clueless about what was happening.

"Last night, Lydia got attacked by a thing. The same thing attacked Honey maybe two weeks ago, bitting her twice. One on her thigh, the other on the side of her stomach."
Issac tells him.

"IT WHAT?"
Austin fumed.

"It's fine, Austin. See, look, I'm okay."
I soothe him as I caress his cheek.

"I'm going to kill whatever the hell that thing is."
He growls softly.

"I'll help."
I tell him.

"I wasn't prepared last time. We were looking for half of a body, but after finding it, the thing attacked Scott and me. It wasn't a mountain lion. It was a monster. Don't tell anyone I told you, okay?"
I ask them.

Even though Austin was angry and Issac was sad, they nodded. Austin and I walked Issac to his first class before we walked to our English class. Instead of me sitting in between Stiles and Austin, I sat in Austin's old seat, and he sat in mine. So instead of it being Austin, Me, then Stiles. It's now me, Austin, then Stiles.