Would You Rather

Would You Rather

NOTE
-AU

-Don,Norman,

Emma,Ray,Gilda, Nat, and Anna are 15

(Don't ask why)

 The rest of the kids are 14-9

-They all live together

-------------------------

        3rd POV

All The young children were playing in their rooms or in the backyard. 

Anna and Gilda were brushing each other's hair when Nat barges into the room and drags them to the living room where everyone else was. 

"Umm, Nat why did you bring us here?" The blonde girl asked. "I'm guessing Emma made you do this." Ray said in a monotone voice. "Yeah, she said she'll give me 20 bucks so it was worth it bringing you guys here." "Whatever."

"Okay Guys let's play, would you rather but with a twist" Emma said 

"The twist is that the questions have to be like who would you rather date/kiss."

(Look all i want is some drama and no r r a y of course.)

"Sure why not." Don responded " That sounds fun, what do you think Ray?" The blonde girl asked. "No." The emo kid responded. " Come on Ray it may be fun." The Albino said. "Fine." Said the emo.

"Ok lets start."

-------------------------

Btw where everyone is sitting

Look i would make there living room look better but eh ill do that next time

---------------------------------

Emma POV

"Ok lets start." I said. "Anna, would you rather date Nat or.." It took me a second to think of someone. "Nat or Ray." I saw a faint blush on Anna's face and Ray being more alert hearing his name. "Umm i'd rather date Ray." " Uh Anna, can I talk to you for a bit." I heard the emo say to Anna. Why would ray do that? As Anna and Ray walked to another room to talk about something, I tried to keep the game going. "Okay so who's next?" "I'll go." said Don. " Ok Gilda would you rather kiss Me or Emma. Wait,  what is Don thinking i mean i do have a crush on Gilda but Don and Ray are the only people who know about this. Don, I swear to god. "Umm i'd rather kiss E-Emma." "I-i umm thanks Gilda." The way she said it was adorable but I had to keep a straight face. "Um Gilda your turn." "Uh So N-" "Hey guys were back." I heard Ray say as he and Anna sat back down where they were sitting earlier. "Oh sorry Gilda you may continue." The blonde apologized. "It's fine now Norman would you rather marry Emma or Ray."

Norman POV

-------------------------

I was staring a beautiful person for a while now and they may not know it but I really love them, I think. "Ok so Norman, would you marry Emma or Ray."

I was a little flustered as soon as Gilda said their name and without skipping a beat I said…..

"Emma."

-------------------------

Part 2?

Norray will prevail or will it sink

Stay tooned

-------------------------

Word Count : 494