Wishes and Regrets

_________________________________________

Norman POV

"RAY PLS LET ME HELP YOU!" "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" "RAY!" "SH-SHUT UP!" As he ran up to his room and slammed the door behind him and I sat down on the coach wondering why he didn't want me to help him. He looked so stressed and tired and he had bags under his eyes. All I wanted was to help him.

Ray POV

I slammed the door behind me and started crying for a while and wiped my tears away. I know Norman always wanted me to be nicer, if that's what he wants then that's what he will get.

Norman POV

I sat down on the coach and started thinking what just happened. Maybe I was too rash on him, he looked like he was on the verge of tears. I ran up to mine and Ray's room since we were dating, I went into our room to apologize and he looked so peaceful reading a book while bags under his eyes.

"Hey Ray" "Hello Norman, how are you?" W-what's wrong with him. Did He forget that we just fought like not so long ago.

"Norman?" "Oh sorry Ray um you were saying?" "Oh it's nothing so, do you wanna hang out today?" Ray wanting to hang out? Something is definitely wrong and I'm gonna get to the bottom of this. "Come on Norman lets go '' R-Ray being excited now that was a rare sight, what's wrong with my emo boy. "Yeah I'm coming." As me and 'Ray' were walking towards the tree he usually we were interrupted by Emma. "Hey Guys do you wanna play tag?" "Sorry Emma but me and R-." "Sure, I'll be it." Ray wanted to play tag and bring it now this is a rare sight. "Wow Ray, umm Norman?" "um yeah?" "You wanna play?" "yeah yeah." "Jeez Norman since when did you start acting like Ray and Ray acting like you." Wow i have been acting like Ray a bit but this person isn't my Ray the emo idiot i fell in love with, he's not the one i want to spend my life with, he isn't my Ray. "Come on Norman lets go hide." As I watch Emma run into the forest and the rest of the kids running into the forest I look back to 'Ray.' It hurt looking at him so I just ran into the forest and I hid behind a bush. I heard kids getting caught and then I felt someone touch my shoulder and it was 'Ray.' "Found you Norman." "Mhm." "Wait so we won, yay!" 'Ray' is energetic and happy and it hurts my heart looking at this. God now I hate myself for ever wishing for Ray to be better. God, I want my Ray back. I was actually crying at this point. "NORMAN ARE YOU OKAY! "I'm fine now leave me alone." I walked towards the house while this new ray was trying to ask me what's wrong but eventually stopped and silently walked alongside me and then I saw Emma waiting for us, it was probably dinner time so everyone went inside already. "OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU RAY!" "I-Its Fine." "NORMAN WHAT DID YOU DO TO RAY!" "DON'T YOU CARE CALL THAT PERSON RAY HE ISN'T MY RAY!" "...." "NORMAN APOLOGIZE TO YOUR BOYFRIEND!" "HE ISN'T RAY!" "DIDN'T YOU PROMISE HIM THAT YOU'D LOVE HIM FOREVER NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU BOTH!" I did, god maybe ray was changing to be better or something ugh i'm a horrible boyfriend. "I'm going inside but you better apologize to him or else no dinner." As she went inside I looked back at the crying boy and hugged him. "Listen Ray i'm sorry please go back to your normal self i really miss that" "N-NO NO YOU DONT!" As he pushed me away and started crying more. I hated it when he cries. "Please Ray I really am sorry." "NO! YOU ALWAYS WANTED ME TO BE NICER! YOU NEVER LIKED IT WHY DO YOU SUDDENLY WANT TO CHANGE YOUR WISH!!" "your right I always wanted you to be nicer to others but i really do miss my emo raven that I fell in love with." "y-you do?!" I walked towards Ray and hugged him again. "Please Baby don't change yourself, I do love for you." We hugged for a bit longer and then we went inside to eat dinner and then we went to our bed where my little raven was sitting on our bed.''Raven were you trying to be nicer earlier?" "Y-yeah because you didn't like it when I insulted others, a-and i promise I will stop." So he was trying to change himself to someone he isn't and I yelled at him multiple times and ugh i'm a terrible boyfriend, i'm never gonna forgive myself. "N-no Baby please don't change yourself i love you being your emo self, please baby." "I-i thought you hated it so tha-." I cut him off by kissing him, I hated it when he compared himself to others or when he suspected better of him and changed himself for others. "Don't ever change your emo self. I find it adorable." "I-Im sorry for getting mad earlier and y-you probably hate me a-and." "Raven, i don't hate you please don't change yourself okay?" "F-Fine. As I heard the raven mumble as we both went to sleep. "Night Norman." "Night Baby."

3rd Person

Morning

Norman woke up to a sleepy raven by his side and hugged him tightly.

"Your perfect Raven." As he whispered that into his lovers ear which caused Ray to tense up. Norman kissed the Ravens head and got ready to make breakfast, he heard someone call his name. "Hey Norman" "Oh Good Morning Emma" "Mhm Hey Norman did you apologize to Ray yet." " Yeah i did." "Thank God." "Yeah." "Anyways do you know why Ray was being nice yesterday?" "Sometimes Emma your wishes can become your biggest regrets." "Eh?" Norman starts laughing at Emma. "What's so funny Norman!" "I'm so sorry Emma." "Im confused." "It's fine anyways imma make some breakfast now do you wanna help?" "I would love to help but i have to wake up the younger kids now." "Alright see yeah." Norman was making some food for everyone. He heard some footsteps coming behind him. He turned around to see his sleepy boyfriend walking towards the coach to go back to sleep. "Aww not going to give me a morning kiss~." "Shut up, I'm tired." "Come on Ray~." "Kiss yourself." Norman put the food on the table and walked towards his sleepy boyfriend. "But Ray~ It's not the same without you~." "I told you, i want to go to sleep." "Do you want cuddles baby?" "Sh-Shut UP." Come on baby let's go to our room for cuddles." "But what about the food?" "I'll tell emma that someone wanted cuddles." "HEY!" "Come on Baby." Norman reached out his hand and Ray hesitantly took it and Norman gripped him so they went upstairs so they could cuddle. "Is this what you wanted baby." "Y-yeah th-thanks." "Anything for you." "Shut up and go to sleep." "Ok baby."

__________________________________________________________

Did i cry making this - Yes

Was it worth it - Yes

Word Count - 1202