Mafia

Mafia

BTW If you haven't played Mafia its a really fun game i totally recommend it

____________________

Rules of Mafia

Every night there will be a crime happening and you have to figure out who the Mafia(s) are. Every person has a role there is one Docter who can heal someone during the night. There is one detective who can check one person's role every night. And there is a bonus role that can be obtained but a normal civilian if the object which is a book if someone finds this certain book then they are now a Journalist. And then there are the Mafia(s) who can kill one person every night. And then there are the civilians the normal people. And after every night the "Good Guys" have to figure out who the Mafia are and have to vote out who the Mafia are.

If the civilians vote out a civilian then the Narrator will say "*insert name* was not the Mafia"

If the civilians vote out Docter/Detective/Journalist then the Narrator will say "*Insert name* was not the Mafia"

If the civilians vote out a Mafia then the narrator will say "*Insert name* was a Mafia"

If you get voted and people think you are the Mafia you have a minute or two to plead your case and convince others that you aren't the mafia.

And then the people will vote to eliminate someone and that person will no longer be a part of the living.

Bonus: IF you find ANYTHING that seems important that can help the case of getting rid of the mafia then you CAN bring to the meeting

___________________________________________________________

Players

Norman

Ray

Emma

Anna

Gilda

Phil

Lannion

Don
Conny

_______________________________________

Roles

Civilians

Mafia

Docter

Detective

______________________________________

Narrator

Wake Up everyone, talk to your friends, explore the house, find the imposters and survive.

(Play along ;) )

_________________________________________________________

Ray POV

I woke up from my slumber in my dark black clothes and I saw my friends and there was a big screen and it turned on we all look and there was a mysterious figure that said "Hello Everyone and Welcome to M A F I A, for the time you see that everyone is wearing a watch that can have a Map fo the house and it will alert you when a meeting will start. And you and everyone else are going to be staying here for the time being and to be looking around for clues and trying to survive and typing to get your way out of trouble get rid of the Mafia. Mafia and Civilians good luck." "Oh and IF you find ANYTHING that seems important that can help the case of getting rid of the mafia then you CAN bring to the meeting" "Good Luck"

Then the TV turned off, and I walked out of the room and went to the kitchen and I saw that there was a table that had a journal on ontop of the table I picked it up and it had some dust on it so I dusted it off with my hand and I put it back on the table and I walked away.

Norman POV
I walked out of the room and looked at my watching for the map and I was some stairs so I went upstairs to see there was an old camera that was on a table and it has some photos near it. It had some people in the photos and they were all smiling.

Don POV
I left the room with conny and we were talking in the living room and she was really scared I was too but I had to stay strong, then my watching binged me something and so did hers. Themsessgae said "MEETING". Meeting already? "Conny we need to go to the meeting" We left and we were getting lost but luckily Gilda found us and directed us to the meeting room. We all sat or stood around the meeting table and the meeting began.

3rd POV

Everyone was around the table, And the meeting was called by Anna who was really scared and looks traumatized. Anna stood up and spoke in a broken sad tone, "I-I walked to a bedroom on the first-floor a=and." There were tears falling down her eyes and her hands were falling down her face. Gilda was trying to comfort her and so was, Emma and Conny. "I saw Lannion dead, he was near the bed and it looked like he was alone." Anna said as she said down"Was anyone with him?" Gida asked everyone "The only time I saw him was when I woke up but that was it." Don replied everyone else seemed to nod and agree that they did not see him.

No one was nominated

Meeting Over

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading Part 1 of Mafia

Um if you want to play Mafia with me pls :)

i love this game but like no one else does :(

lol anyways 

hop eyou enjoyed have a good day/afternoon/night

also if you need someone to vent to or talk to 

uh i exist :D

Ok BYE :DD