What if Ray was shipped out instead of Norman

-------------------------

If Ray was shipped Pt 1

*Note 

THis is my AU and has anyone ever wondered what would've happened if Ray was shipped instead of Norman well looks like we are gonna find out. 

________________________________

Ray POV

I was running into the forest with Gilda and Don to find Emma and Norman and praying to god, Mother didn't get to them first but unbenounced to my wishes she got their first. Emma was on the floor with her knee bruised and Norman was standing there in shock of what just happened.

"Well, I hope you get better Emma, oh and Ray a sudden shipment was open tomorrow so tomorrow, you are gonna be shipped, oh and Noramn give me the rope when we get back to the house."

As she starts to walk away with Emma in her arms towards the house. "I-Im gonna be sh-shipped."

And then Norman walks over towards me and hugs me.

"No, no Baby you are not, you are gonna escape with us."

When we arrived back at the orphanage I was with Noramn and Emma in the infirmary while we were talking about how to escpae this place. But i knew that i couldn't escape. "There's no point" "Ray what do you mean?" i heard the orange haired girl say "There is no point of escpaing my fait, i just have to accept death so you guys can escape." I said there just smiling in pain knowing that I will die either way and then I felt arms around my waist. "Baby you aren't gonna die i know all of us are gonna make it out of this place."

"B-Babe" "Yes Ray Ray?" "Let me take the fall so you all can leave pls." "You don't have to get shipped" . I heard the orange haired girl say. "What do you mean?" " What she is trying to say is escape all by yourself Ray and then you can be free." "What NO! Are you insane!" "I want you to live, and everyone here to live Ray is that too much?" Norman's rip on my waist becomes tighter "Ok fine i'll do it." "Yay!" I heard the energetic girl say. "Thank you, Ray" the albino boy whispered into my ear.

*Next Day Rays Escape

Norman POV

It was sunset,

 Ray had run into the forest to escape.

"Please escape my love" I mumbled under my breath. I saw my mother look at the tracking device, whatever it's called and then smile!?! She turned around and then said....

"Welcome Back.....Ray."

I turned around and saw Ray sadder than ever "Ah good Ray your back now please get ready so you can be 'adopted'." He walked past us and got ready to be shipped tonight." I couldn't bear to see him like this.

I walked into his room and tried to negotiate with him so he could live but it was no use.....

I wanted to tell him something even though...

He's gonna be dead

But....

"Ray, remember something please."

"Uh, sure what is it?"

I went up closer towards him and whispered into his ear

" I Love you ."

I look at Ray and see him crying for the first time in my life, "I-I Lo-Love you t-to.!"

"I will miss you to R-Ray."

That night...I saw Ray the love of my life .........Get shipped right in front of my eyes...Me, Emma and the rest of the kids escaped....
But....It didn't feel the same without....

Ray.

-----------------------------

Part 2 yall?

Word count : 595