"Dance with me"

"Dance with me"

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

"Dance with me"

___________________________________________

*Note

Emma - 22 (fiance)

Ray - 23 (married)

Norman - 24 (married)

Gilda - 22 (fiance)

Don - 22 1/2 (Has a crush) 

Nat - 21 (Has a crush)

Anna - 21 (Single Pringle Queen)

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

Norman POV

Me and Ray were on our way to Emma and Gilda's wedding, but we got stuck in traffic. I was driving and Ray was in the passenger seat. "Why is traffic so bad tonight, maybe we can skip their wedding." Ray said in anger while being extremely exhausted cause he was up working and making wedding arrangements. "How much sleep did you get, Raven." I said while trying to see if traffic got better. I felt someone looking at me which I assumed was Ray. "Norman, first to all i told you to stop calling me that and second barely any, *Yawn* and had to *yawn." Ray said while being tired and stubborn again. I took a blanket from the back of the car (Don't ask how) and put it around Ray while checking if traffic was getting better. "N-NORMAN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Ray whispered yelled at me. "I'm making you feel comfortable." I said calmly. "*Yawn* O-ok" And by that he feel asleep and I started driving to the wedding. A while later we were stopped by a red light and I was becoming a little impatient and I looked back at my lovely husband. He was sleeping so peacefully. Then I noticed a car right next to us looking at him. "Hheeyyy Cuttiee" He was obviously drunk and talking about Ray. "Sorry sir but he is sleeping at the moment so cou-" I was rudely interrupted by the drunk man. "Wwwhhatt!! Whhoo the Hell are yoU." He said yelling and waving his wine bottle at me. Good thing he is not allowed to leave his car. "Im his husband and i'll see you later." And just like that the green light appeared and started moving towards Emma and Gilda's wedding and the voice of the drunk man started fading behind me. We arrived at the wedding and I had to carry Ray with me inside the building. Ray had woken up a while later and was still tired and stumbling a bit so I had to hold his hand so he wouldn't fall. We sat down at a table and were talking with Nat and Don. (Kinda ship these two ngl (♥ω♥*) ) "So are you guys excited for the wedding." Nat said excitedly, "Yeah, so when are you guys getting married?" Ray said while smirking at Don and Nat who looked like red tomatoes. "I-I need to go to the bathroom." Don said embarrassed and flustered while Nat followed along behind him. "Wow Ray you made them really flustered." i said surprised on how Ray made them flustered so shortly but then again its Ray. I smiled at him while making him blush a bit. "Yeah whatever it's pretty obvious they have a thing for each other." Ray replied to me.

Ray POV
"Well I got to go help Emma, wanna come with me love?" He said seductively "HELL NO!" I was shocked at how he said it, he always makes me flustered and I hate it. He chuckled at me and said goodbye and went off. I saw someone familiar from the corner of my eye and saw Gilda. Gilda? What is she doing there? She looks sad. UGH I am going to regret this. I walked towards her and she was in a corner where no one could see us. She was curled up with her knees up to her neck and was sad? WHY? She's getting married to EMMA? I sat next to her and we made eye contact. "R-Ray?" Gilda said in a surprised yet sad tone. "Yo, you good?" I said calmly not trying to overwhelm her. "Im fine." She said while sighing and looking down onto the floor. "You really aren't good at hiding it." I said boldly while trying to get to the point. "Heh, what did i expect from you?" She said not surprised but a little calmed out by that. "Is it about the wedding?" I said, this was one of the pretty obvious reasons. "How did-" I cut her off by saying, "Well it's pretty obvious that you are gonna get married soon and your probably worrying about if Emma will say yes and love you for real." I said without registration. "Yeah uh Ray can you tell me on how you felt when you married Norman." she said while being desperate for an answer. "E-EH!?" I said surprisingly, I never wanted to remember that day, sure I married the love of my life but that whole day i felt like a softie and UGH. "PLEASE RAY!" She whisper yelled at me. She was becoming like Emma but she is more mature than her so i will give her that. "Fine, well the whole day i felt like a nervous wreck and Anna and Nat were trying to help me and try to calm me down but what really helped me stabilize for the rest of the say was Anna saying that "You wouldn't like it if Norman was feeling down and i am sure that he wouldn't like it if you are too, especially on your wedding day." Me and Gilda laughed over this. "That sure sounds like our single pringle queen." Gilda laughed some more while I smiled at my friend being happy. Sounds weird but whatever. "After her telling me that that was the thing that struck me back to reality and made me better." OI said trying to end it quickly while trying to avoid how cringe i was. "Thanks Ray I needed it and you're right, this is my wedding daddy and i shouldn't be worried." She said more confidently and stood up. I stood up as well and told him that if something happens I will take her home well with Norman of course. We both went our separate ways and went back to the Wedding. I was at my table wondering where the hell is my idiotic husband. Then I heard a familiar energetic voice talking from the mic. "Hey Everyone, I hope you all are enjoying the wedding so far before the wedding starts we are going to do a small dance with everyone that includes me and my future wife. Thank You for your attention and let the music start." After Emma said that the music starts and it was a light music but not energetic. So I watched couples dancing and I was Emma dancing with Gilda. I'm glad Gida is back to normal as cheesy as it sounds. And i also spotted Nat and Don dancing they suck at dancing but it would be some nice future blackmail. So I snapped a picture of them with a smirk on my face. Then I heard the nice voice of a snow boy, "Ray baby you shouldn't do that." I turned around to see Norman with a smile on his face. "Took you long enough." I said out of spite since he took too long. "Heh, Ray I was considering um." He said in nervousness. I was confused. "Do you want to Dance with me?" he said, smiling at me while blush was forming quickly and so was i, he was out his hand open which made me flustered a lot and make butterflies in my stomach go crazy but i tried to stay calm. I cautiously left on my hand and Norman took it when the slightest amount of my skin touched. He yanked my hand that hurt a little bit but I didn't mind, and we were slow dancing like everyone else and he put his hands on my waist while I wrapped my hands around his neck. We danced for a while and in between that time Norman kissing my check and reminded me I was beautiful. We were dancing for a while when Norman rested his Head on my shoulder which made me tense up but made me confused. "Hey Raven, thanks for making Gilda happy Emma was gonna lose it if her future wife was gonna be sad." Norman said calmly but a little tired. "Wait, you eavesdropped us? I thought you were talking with Emma." I was confused because he told me she wanted to talk to Emma and I saw him go towards where she was. He laughed at me, "Ray, I thought you were smarter than that?" He said trying to play around with me. "HEY!" I said at him while not trying to scream, and then I was cut off by Norman kissing me and giving me a shiver down my spine. "Idiot."

A while earlier

Norman POV
I was walking away from Emma making sure I gave her good advice and she was in good condition and I went to find my raven and saw him talking with Gilda in a corner. What's going on and then I heard something, "Is it about the wedding?" Ray? "Is it that obvious?" Gilda replied, so Gilda is nervous how Ray is going to deal with this. Then i heard ray say something that made me feel butterflies in my stomach, "Fine, well the whole day i felt like a nervous wreck and Anna and Nat were trying to help me and try to calm me down but what really helped me stabilize for the rest of the say was Anna saying that "You wouldn't like it if Norman was feeling down and i am sure that he wouldn't like it if you are too, especially on your wedding day." I heard them laugh for a while and saw Gilda go towards the wedding.

Now

Norman POV (Still)\

It's been a few minutes since Emma and Gilda officially got married and me and Ray were sitting outside in the balcony looking at the moon. He put this head on my shoulder while I put my hand around his shoulder.

"Ray, I never knew you were nervous on our wedding day?" "Yeah, I'm guessing you heard that too huh.?" He said sarcastically which made me laugh a bit. "Yeah sorry Raven." Then for the rest of the night we sat there looking at the moon.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Ok thanks for reading uh hope you liked it 

word coutn : 1743

have an amazing day uh bye