Love Letters

____________________________________________

Love Letters

Ray POV

I have been catching feelings for my best friend but i don't think he feels the same and good thing valentine's day is tomorrow so i can tell him how i feel about him anonymously. I spent all day trying to tell him how i feel in a secret way without him getting suspicious of me.

Time Skip

It took me a while, well a couple of hrs to make it perfect.

Letter-

Dear Norman,

I really admire your determination and hard work and your caring personality and how you would do anything for your family and friends.

Norman, I love you.

Will you be my valentine?

-Anonymous

___________________

Ray POV

It was perfect.

3rd POV

Ray finished his love letter and hid it in his book and when everyone went to play tag Ray took his chance to go inside and hide it inside his room. And he ran back outside where almost everyone was caught so he went back to his tree continuing to read in a happy mood.

Norman POV
I finished playing tag and as usual I won and when me and Emma came back to the tree where Ray was reading her book and he was smiling strange?

"ISN'T IT GREAT ITS VALENTINES DAY!" I heard Emma yell. "Yeah whatever.." I heard Ray mumble. "Ray, do you have a valentine" I ask, praying he doesn't. "I-I do like the person but I'm sure they don't-like me back." Ray answered my question. So he does have someone in mind. "AWW RAY LIKES SOMEONE!" Emma yelled. "SH-SHUT UP EMMA!" Ray yelled back. "Well imma go take a nap i'll see you guys later." I walked back inside the house and went inside my room and saw an envelope on my desk and opened it. It was a love letter from someone.

Ray POV
I saw Norman walk back inside the house and I was getting very nervous when he saw the letter. What would his reaction be!? Would he be mad or happy or not even care!?! "Hey Emma, I need to go inside. I'll see you later." "Ok! BYE!" Emma Yelled to me. I walked towards the house and I was walking towards my room when I saw Nomna standing there smiling at me. "Uh- Norman are you ok?" I said , blushing. He was walking towards me and said. "Now Ray, answer the question." "U-uh Ok?" I was blushing a lot more since he was a couple feet from me. "Do you love me?" I was blushing a lot more. And I looked back at Norman and he was smiling again. "So that's a yes, right Ray?" "I couldn't say anything at the moment so I just nodded a bit and was looking down while blushing a lot.

3rd POV
Ray felt someone cup his cin and looked up and felt Norman's lip on his and melted into the kiss whose hands were on his hips and rays were on his Shoulder. And I broke from the kiss and I looked back to Norman who was smiling at me and I was blushing crimson red. Norman approached Ray's ear and whispered. "What a beautiful love letter you can write Ray, I will be your valentine."

__________________________

Sorry for this being delayed im sorry but its out and have a good day/night/afternoon

Okay Bye!

Word count : 544