𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒛.

kairi kept staring at him for what felt like forever, completely lost in his eyes. suddenly, kairi felt needy like he wanted mattia to touch him everywhere, he needed mattia, sexually.

"so should we tal-"

"shut up and kiss me." kairi blurted out, walking closer towards mattia.

"w-what?" mattia was caught off guard and moved back a bit.

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

"i said, shut up and kiss me." kairi said, standing on his tip toes, as he gently placed his hands on both of mattia's cheeks, pulling him down to kairi's level and kissing him passionately.

mattia was still in shock, but eventually kissed him back, picking up the small boy and gently licking his bottom lip for entrance. in which, kairi complied and slightly parted his lips enough for mattia to slowly slide in his tongue, exploring around kairi's mouth.

kairi moaned softly at the feeling of mattia's tongue gently brushing against his as they fought for dominance, mattia clearly winning. as they continued their make-out session, mattia quickly started walking upstairs to kairi's room and closing the door, locking it.

"wait, what about maiya?" mattia asked. "she won't care." kairi said, before kissing him again.

the italian gently laid kairi down on his bed, breaking the kiss as he softly attacked the smaller's neck with soft and gentle kisses. kairi grew impatient and whined, moving his head to side to give mattia more access. "m-mattia, if you don't fuck me righ-"

"i'll get there baby boy." mattia replied, finding kairi's sweet spot and roughly sucking on it which made kairi let out a slightly loud moan as he slid his head into his pillow, arching his back, "and call me daddy, got it?"

kairi could only reply with soft angelic moans from mattia abusing his sweet spot, mattia gripped kairi's neck roughly, watching the boy bit down on his lip, "use your words, kai."

"y-yes.."

"yes what?" mattia teased. "yes, d-daddy." kairi said, hesitantly. mattia smiled and let go of his neck, slowly removing kairi's shirt.

"hm, so bare and ready to be filled with daddy's marks." mattia said, admiring kairi's beautiful upper body.

kairi blushed softly and whined again, growing even more impatient. mattia noticed and started to mark his bare belly with small and big hickeys, kairi's breath hitched with every mark.

the italian boy moved down to take off kairi's pants as the smaller lifted up his body to make it easier to remove them along with his underwear.

"oh wow." mattia said with a smirk on his face, slowly and softly sliding his finger up and down on kairi's clit, making kairi bite his lip to suppress the unholy words and noises that were threatening to come out.

"kai."

"h-hm?"

"i wanna hear you." mattia said, gently rubbing his clit in circles. that was enough for kairi to let out those beautiful soft moans, "d-daddy, go faster please." mattia smirked and did as kairi said, moving his finger in circles faster.

"holy fuck, oh my god!" kairi moaned out, panting heavily as he felt an amazing wave of pleasure run over him.

"tell me how good daddy makes you feel." mattia slowly slid in one finger, which was easy since kairi's heat was wet enough. kairi gasped slightly and arched his back at the new feeling of pleasure.

"o-oh fuck, daddy you m-make me feel s-so good." kairi breathed out, feeling mattia's long finger slide deeper into kairi's pu$$y. the smaller needed more than just one finger though, "m-more, please." kairi begged.

mattia nodded and added in another finger, watching kairi's mouth fall open and spill out loud moans. he smirked and added in one more finger before thrusting them in and out at a slow pace to tease the boy.

"n-no faster d-daddy."

the taller thrusted his fingers at a fast pace and saw kairi close his eyes in pleasure, "look at me, kai." kairi whined and hesitantly opened his eyes to meet mattia's beautiful dark brown ones. which made kairi want to cum right then and there.

mattia smiled and hit kairi's g-spot, leaving his fingers there. kairi moaned loudly and gently threw his head back, "f-fuck i'm gonna c-cum!"

"not yet, hold it." mattia demanded, hearing kairi's loud moans, wanting to fuck him even more.

"p-please let me cum, i-i can't hold it." kairi begged once again, tears welling up in his eyes due to the pleasure which was too much for him.

"not until i say so." mattia applied just a bit more pressure to kairi's prostate. kairi cried out for mattia to let him cum.

"alright, cum for me baby." mattia said, as kairi let out a high pitched moan before finally letting his juices spill out on mattia's fingers, making mattia lick his fingers clean. kairi breathed heavily and saw mattia taking off his clothing, "w-wait ma-" kairi winced at the feeling of mattia immediately sliding his dick in kairi's pu$$y.

kairi slightly screamed in pain from feeling all of mattia's dick slide inside of him, "m-mattia-"

"ah ah, that's not my name now is it baby boy?" mattia replied, only sliding his dick in deeper, already hitting kairi's abused g-spot which made kairi see stars.

"f-fuck daddy, i'm s-sorry, p-please! y-you're so fucking big!" kairi yelled, feeling nothing, but pain since he wasn't used to mattia's dick yet.

mattia slid out then slowly slid back in, this time letting kairi adjust to him before sliding in the rest of his member.

kairi soon noticed the pain turning into pleasure as he gripped onto mattia's arms which were gripping tightly onto kairi's waist, leaving red marks on both sides. kairi felt mattia pick up the pace. he pulled mattia closer to him, kissing him sloppily.

kairi moaned into the kiss and soon felt his high coming again from feeling mattia's long and deep thrusts, moving his hands to the italian's back, leaving scratch marks all the way down his back.

mattia was the one to break the kiss as he groaned lowly from the feeling of kairi's tight walls and the deep scratching of kairi's nails, soon reaching his high.

"fuck, kai you feel so fucking good." mattia moaned out, his thrusts getting sloppier by the second. kairi's legs started to shake uncontrollably, his moans only becoming louder, not being able to speak full sentences.

"d-daddy! i-i n-eed..." kairi started to say, but couldn't finish from feeling mattia slow down his thrusts and only felt deep strokes, hitting kairi's prostate each time.

"c-cum!" kairi finished, now looking like a moaning mess, mattia panted and looked down at kairi. his hair sticking to his forehead from the sweat, his lips were swollen from biting them, his cheeks stained with tears and flushed, and his eyes rolling to the back of his head from mattia's deep thrusts.

to mattia, he looked gorgeous at that moment. he looked so pretty from getting railed. "go ahead baby." mattia groaned and felt his dick being coated with kairi's cum, making mattia pull out and doing the same on the smaller's stomach. mattia went to kairi's bathroom and grabbed some napkins to clean up the mess mattia had left on his stomach.

"w-wait." kairi said and stopped mattia from wiping the cum off. the waisan boy collected some of the cum on his finger and licked his finger clean, biting his lip and rolling his eyes back again. "mm, daddy you taste good."

mattia chuckled and gathered some of his own cum on his tongue and moved up to kiss kairi, letting the smaller boy suck mattia's tongue clean. both moaning into each others mouth before pulling away.

⚠️ END OF SMUT ⚠️

the night ended with mattia and kairi showering together, maybe fucking once more again then laying down and cuddling the night away.

(a/n: omg hey! i haven't updated in so long, i got lazy asf :( anyways here's my first ever completed smut chapter! was it good? lmk pls 😊 anyways more drama chapters coming soon cus why not? also go tom brady! 😁)