𝒅𝒐𝒔.

(a/n: quick note to read with dark mode on and change the font to Times New Roman, optional you don't have to.)

kairi had woken up a little bit earlier than expected. he grabbed his phone to check the time.

6:35 am.

he sighed softly as he rubbed his eyes for a few seconds to adjust to his surroundings.

the wasian yawned and did his daily stretch before getting out of bed, immediately going to the bathroom. he grabbed his toothbrush and brushed his teeth.

kairi had finished brushing his teeth and fixing his hair. he, then went to his closet and chose a simple outfit for the day.

a white cropped sweater along with light gray sweatpants that go just above his bellybutton. he paired it with his hightop gray vans before checking himself in the mirror.

he shook his head, not accepting the fact that he totally rocked that outfit. finally, he sprayed his lightly vanilla scented perfume once on his neck and twice around his chest.

"kai, why are you up so early?" his sister asked, randomly barging into his room.

"i could ask you the same thing," he replied, letting out a small giggle. he absolutely adored his little sister.

he would do anything for her no matter what it is. he only wants her to have her best childhood, something he didn't have.

"i heard you somehow.. anyways should i start getting ready?" she asked, stretching out her body.

he simply nodded at her, grabbing his phone off of his charger. he checked his messages and sighed once again.

of course, mattia was up at this time just as kairi was.

mattia 😐
morning kai kai 🥺

baby boy 🥰
why are you still texting me?

mattia 😐
because i like texting you?

please just talk to me 🥺
read at 6:45

kai i will gladly follow you
around the whole school 😐
read at 6:46

fine, don't get annoyed
when you see me.
read 6:46

he scoffed, rolling his eyes. "fuck off, mattia."

he honestly didn't feel like dealing with mattia today because- yeah no 😺👍🏻.

alv 😺🖕🏻
hey hurry up kai

short ass bitch 😹🖕🏻
can you wait just for like 4 to 5 days? 😁

alv 😺🖕🏻
fuck you ❤️

short ass bitch 😹🖕🏻
damn that one kinda hurt tho 🥺

alv 😺🖕🏻
bye bitch.
read at 6:50

he giggled at his screen, shaking his head before grabbing his belongings.

(skip skip ❤️)

"is she back yet? i do be missing her." kai huffed, as he asked alvaro who was just as clueless as kai.

"i haven't heard anything from her. she's gonna come back one day-"

"KAI KAI!" the young hispanic girl had yelled out.

kairi looked back to see his beautiful best friend just a few inches away from him. if he wasn't gay and yk he'd definitely hit that from behind without hesitation.

"JAE!" he yelled out, running as fast as his little legs could. he embraced her in a tight and loving hug.

"oh honey i missed you so much." she whispered as she hugged him tighter,
barely letting him get any air to breathe.

she softly giggled and let go of the smaller boy who coughed a few times before he basically tackled her to the floor.

"oww! you fucking assho-"

"bitch you left me alone for a whole month! i needed to get some revenge." he said, cutting her off. a small smirk on his face.

"well did anything interesting happen while i was gone?" the girl asked, now sitting up and laying her back against the lockers. kairi doing the same.

"mm not really. my dad hasn't been around in awhile and um mattia is starting to get on my nerves. like one second he's calling me the f slur right? then, he fucking texts me out of nowhere and calls me these cute ass names. like bitch pick a struggle!" kairi said, letting out a frustrated sigh. he laid his head against the locker.

"baby if he's bothering you that much, then just block him on your phone and fucking ignore the living life out of him. i'll be by your side and alvaro will too." she said, looking up at the hispanic boy who had met up with another boy.

"it won't be that easy, jae. he's like a freaking fly that won't stop- wait no never mind. let me not use that as an example." he giggled as he laid his head on jae's shoulder.

he really did consider doing her suggestion, but even so mattia would find a way to nag him as much as he could. he won't stop until he finally gets what he wants. he wants kairi to be his.

"bitch if i did it with my ex, then so can you. i think you can do it, love." she softly ran her fingers through his thick and fluffy hair in a comforting way.

"do what?" a deep and slightly loud voice interrupted them.

kairi gulped and slowly looked up to be met with those dark brown eyes. his cheeks turned a light shade of pink, his eyes widening a bit, biting down on his bottom lip.

"n-nothi-"

"none of your damn fucking business." the curly headed boy suddenly said. his eyes glaring straight at mattia.

"robert?" kairi had asked, confused as hell.

"leave them alone, polibio." his voice now sounding angry, clearly bothered.

"i'm just trying to have a nice conversation here. nothing more." the italian said in a calm tone.

robert scoffed and crossed his arms, slowly getting impatient. "i said leave them alone asshole."

"whatever." mattia walked away from the three of them. angry and frustrated.

"you didn't have to do that, robby." kairi blurted out, looking down as he played around with his fingers.

"if i didn't he would've annoyed the living hell out of the both of you." robert said, raising his voice a bit.

"hey watch that tone, bitch." jae had interrupted him, her eyebrows furrowed.

"sorry, but i'm serious kai. he's one annoying selfish motherfucker. he messes with you all the time and you never really do anything about it."

"he can suck my left toe for all i care." kairi said, jokingly. his smile now appearing on his cute little small face.

"i'll block him and try to ignore him. if i fail we make a plan b." kai said, giggling.

(a/n: heyy kiddos. i hate school yeah ❤️ and ima try to post more chapters by tomorrow. i'll probably start on another one tonight. anyhooo bye byee)