𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆.

it had been about a month or so since both boys crossed paths, kairi had grown a bit of a baby bump, not too noticeable yet.

so much has happened after he encountered mattia. for starters, he sold his old family house to earn some extra cash quicker. after doing so, the total ended up being at around a few thousand dollars.

kairi then bought him and maiya a new family home that contained 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a big living room, a kitchen, a basement, and a garage.

he did as he said, focused on himself and maiya. it was tough avoiding mattia because he wouldn't stop staring at kairi dead in his tracks every time he'd walk in the halls or in the classrom.

mattia had not been doing so well after the whole situation, he would cry himself to sleep almost every night. he went back to his old ways too which was cutting himself on a daily basis, getting drunk out of his mind every weekend, sometimes doing drugs with old drug dealers he used to be close with. his life turned to shit. no one would know. ever.

school began to get a lot harder for kairi than before. since he's still early in his pregnancy he tends to throw up more often. he would have to excuse himself just so he could bend down and hurl into the toilet many times.

one time he was too late to get to the bathroom so then he threw up on the floor, in front of everyone..

at this point everyone knew he was pregnant. they just couldn't find out who the father was and how it's possible for a boy to get pregnant. all of his friends found out and bombarded him with questions almost immediately. nonetheless, they supported his decision and agreed to help him whenever he needed them to. great friends.

a few boys grew a liking to kairi in the span of about 2 weeks, they noticed how sweet and kind he was right off the bat. on the other hand, most of them ran away after finding out he was pregnant.

except for one of course, robert. kairi's kindergarten best friend. they recently started talking and hanging out more often and soon caught feelings very quick. he didn't plan to catching feelings, but it kinda just happened.. his feelings for mattia were very much still there, he just hid them for now.

the two of them would walk in the halls, laughing while holding hands. whenever kairi had the urge to throw up robby would always be there to help him. if kairi was craving something, robert would be quick as a fly with it.

they would always be close to each other during lunch or in the halls, mattia would watch with an angry face, but he couldn't do much because i'm not his. i never was. never will be. i guess..?

watching mattia clench his fists every time robby would kiss kairi on the cheek was very amusing. he never balled up the courage to do anything. guess what he is, a fucking pussy.

"i can't watch it anymore." mattia blurted out, eyeing kairi and robert like a hawk. he was hurt in every way possible.

"if you have a hard time watching them.. just don't watch?" alejandro suggested.

"or he could stop being a little bitch and go talk to him." alvaro interrupted.

mattia quickly snapped his head at him and gave him a death glare, "sorry.." the shorter mumbled.

he sighed and stood up before walking fast all the way to the bathroom, going into the biggest stall and shutting the door. he slid against the wall in the corner as he cried into his sleeve, crying seemed to be the only thing he did at this point. he reached into his pocket in search for the one good thing in his life, his little blade.

he lifted up his sleeve before staring at his fresh cuts on one side of his arm, then looking to see the old scars that would be there forever.

"i'm such a piece of shit, i deserve this." mattia mumbled to himself before beginning to slice over the old scars to create some more fresh cuts, he loved the stinging sensation that the little blade left with each slice to his forearm. he watched as his blood quickly began to drip all down his arm.