𝒄𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒓𝒐.

short ass bitch 😹🖕🏻
bitch ft me now!

alv 😺🖕🏻
since when do i take orders from you?

short ass bitch 😹🖕🏻
pls it's important 🥺

alv 😺🖕🏻
fineee

incoming ft call from alv 😺🖕🏻
accept or decline?

"accept, bitch."

"what do you want?" the hispanic boy asked.

"bitch it's about, mattia."

"oooo spill the tea sis!" they both laughed at the younger's response.

"so he caught me after school today and um i really did try to ignore him, but he brought up my mom. you know how that goes. i tried to leave after i almost went off on him, then he stopped me and he tried to seduce me. it worked for a little bit, but but i stopped him before anything else went on!" kairi said, panicking on the last part.

alvaro scoffed and shook his head, "and he has the fucking audacity to claim himself as straight." he said, putting up his fingers in the air, signaling the quotation marks from the word "straight."

"he's gonna be hard to ignore him, aloe. i-i think- i think i may have caught a few tiny little feelings for him.." he whispered, hoping aloe didn't hear.

"YOU WHAT?!" he yelled, madness and frustration written all over his face.

"i-i don't know for sure yet! okay? i mean i hope i don't." kairi said, frowning.

"kairi you honestly think that anyone of us will allow you to DATE mattia fucking polibio? no, nope, never! i'm sorry, but i'm gonna be the mom in the group and say no. no means no kairi."

"b-but give him a chanc-"

"CHANCE?" he scoffed again, shaking his head as his mouth was slightly open, his tongue pressing on the bottom side of his jaw.

"yes, aloe. i don't think i could ever forget mattia after what happened today.. i definitely ain't forgiving him that easily. i just think maybe being friends with him is a good start?"

alvaro sighed loudly, groaning as well. he took a minute or two to make his decision, shaking his head once again. "fine. fine! if he makes one mistake, one fucking mistake, kairi. i'll mean it when i say, no this time. i will gladly show up to his house and fucking beat the living shit out of him. okay? now go text him or whatever. i'm not happy about this, but i'm willing to give anyone a second chance."

"thank you, aloe. i love you so muchh!" kairi excitedly said, a big smile forming on his face.

"mhm, love you too bitch. bye." alvaro said, hanging up on him.

he sighed softly of relief and went over to contact mattia. he wasn't so sure if he really wanted to be friends with him again. he waited for a few seconds before he pressed on his name, slowly typing in a message.

baby boy 🥰
hey..

mattia 😐
oh hi.
funny hearing from you again after you left me earlier today.