𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒆.

"you can't have a that baby.."

kairi gasped slightly, "what did you just say?!"

"you heard me.." mattia said through his gritted teeth, "you can't and won't have that baby, kairi."

the small boy scoffed and shook his head, "last time i checked it's my body, my choice! i've already decided on having it and i don't care what you have to say because you don't have a say in this."

"what do you mean i don't have a say in this? i'm the one who got you pregnant! i'm the.. all i'm saying is you can't have that baby because.. i'm not ready to be a dad." mattia sighed.

"you think i am? shit, taking care of myself is pretty damn hard plus maiya. i mean i've always wanted one and i guess i thought it wouldn't be this soon.."

there was silence from both boys, for awhile.

"well.. i don't want it." mattia simply admitted.

"mattia i'm telling you this for your own safety.. it'd be best that if from now on you don't say another thing that would piss me the fuck off."

mattia looked down and nervously bit on his lip, "sorry.." he mumbled.

there the silence was yet again.

"i just.. i need more time to wrap my head around it, you know?" mattia slowly looked back up, hoping kairi would understand.

"mattia you don't have time to sit around and contemplate on this because now is the time that we should be having this conversation. i mean.." kairi sighed softly before continuing, "i know it's a lot okay? it was a huge shock to me too, but i know that i want this ever since i was born with a woman's reproductive system."

"you're a father, mattia. what more do you need to think about?"

"uh my life during all of this, my life after all of this. my parents finding out! kairi, they're going to literally kill me!" the italian boy whisper-shouted.

"well.. i can pay for all of this!" kairi whispered back, "i have a job dumbass. you don't need to pay for anything! just be there for me when i need you."

"look i'm not worried about paying anything, i'm worried about how young we both are and i'm really worried about how it'll affect your life. you already have one child to look after and you really don't need another one." mattia responded in a low tone.

"oh so abortion is always the answer then, right? mattia i thought that you would be a great dad for our little baby because of how sweet and caring you are towards your little brother." kairi frowned slightly, tears already beginning to form.

"this-this isn't proving that thought any further, in fact that thought has completely left my mind and just.. it vanished. maybe try to be a little bit more supportive with the person you get pregnant, that's my advice for you." kairi stood up and began to walk away until he felt mattia grasp onto his arm.

the small boy kept his gaze away from him as he was biting down on his lip to suppress the tears that were threatening to fall down, "let me go, mattia.." kairi plainly stated, in a bit of a shaky tone.

"please just look at me and let me explain." mattia begged, making kairi groan lowly and slightly turn to see mattia's pleading eyes.

"we're too young, don't think that i don't care about the baby, i care so much that i'm going to literally cry myself to sleep every night when we get rid of it—"

"no, we're not getting rid of the baby. plain and simple." kairi rudely interrupted.

"kai.. the baby would put so much pressure on us."

kairi sighed once again and backed away from mattia, "yeah well not on me. just on you because i told you that i want this baby and i'm going to stand by my word and keep it. i'm keeping my baby and it's fine if my baby grows up without a dad."

"it shocks me so much that maiya, who's my little baby sister, would be way more supportive than you ever were."

the small boy shrugged, "this is goodbye then because i don't want to see you ever again and i surely don't want you near my baby."

the wasian boy walked out of his room and ran out to his car. he told himself that, that would be the last time he stood in that shitty house, probably isn't true though. the one person he loved the most out of his friend group has now become a complete stranger in amount of minutes.

as far as kairi's concerned, mattia's just somebody that he used to know..

he gripped onto the wheel tightly and instantly broke down.

"t-to even think that i ever loved that boy.. what the hell was i thinking?"

"all the shit we went through meant nothing now huh. ugh, god why are men so fucking shitty?" he laughed sadly at his question, crying a bit more shortly after his laughing died down.

kairi finally pulled himself together after a few minutes of laughing/crying as he looked up at mattia's window to see the tall boy staring down at him, he stuck up his middle finger and drove off, "whole fucking family is nothing, but pieces of shit."

———————————————————————————

(a/n: hey guys! y'all i got my phone taken away and i just got it back like a few days ago so ima try not to do some dumb shit again so i can finish this book! idk how to feel about this chapter :/ also, who here is watching the fights?? 🙋‍♀️ go tiktok!!)