𝒔𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒆.

things were just getting good until the all too familiar knocks were heard on my door...

"KAIRI I KNOW ONE OF YOUR F*G FRIENDS IS IN THERE! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" kairi's dad shouted, pounding on the door.

he hasn't seen in his dad in months and he finally thought he would be safe forever, but nope. he had to come back and ruin his fucking life again. he was clearly scared and he didn't wanna show his fear in front of mattia. it was kinda hard since he's been abused and stuff since his mothers death.

"um who the fuck does he think he is?" mattia said, annoyingly. he walked towards the door, but kairi was quick enough to stop him just before he reached the door knob.

"no, please d-dont! he's gonna h-hurt me again. he's gonna h-hurt you, me, maiya, fucking everybody!" kairi was visibly shaking and crying. he was now beyond scared of the man behind his door who was now walking to kairi's sisters room.

no not maiya.

kairi could hear his big and fat footsteps slowly inching towards her room. he quickly ran out, ignoring mattia's screams as he jumped onto his dads back, trying to choke the living life out of him.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER YOU SICK AND DISGUSTING MOTHERFUCKER!" kairi yelled at the now, helpless and choking man.

who knew he could have the strength to strangle a man to death.

strangulation.

kairi was strangling his dad to death and he didn't even realize it. his dad had fell onto one knee as he tried to reach somewhere for help, but it was too late. he had fallen to the ground completely since kairi had applied so much pressure that he cut off any possible way that the blood could flow to his dads brain. also, cutting off anywhere for oxygen to get to his brain as well.

"holy shit! KAIRI STOP!" mattia yelled as he tried to pull kairi off of his dad which was no help because kairi had already made the man pass out.

kairi finally let go of him and gasped louder than he's ever done. he didn't know if he just committed murder or made him go unconscious. he ran to the mans limp body and checked for his pulse.

nothing.

kairi just sat there with shock written all over his face. he looked up to see mattia's shocked and terrified face. he just committed a murder in front of mattia.

"o-oh my god.. you j-just-"

"he fucking deserved it."

"kairi! murdering your fucking dad is not the answer for everything he has done!"

"you don't get it, mattia! he abused me ever since my mom died! i'm the blame for her death because i was the target before my mom begged the men to kill her instead! HE HAD DISGUSTING AND OLD MEN RAPE ME FOR MONEY! he didn't everything he could to ruin my fucking life and you know what?! it worked! it fucking worked! he was sick and crazy and just fucking insane! so yeah i'm glad that i just killed that sick fucking bastard." kairi had said with such hatred in his voice. not giving a shit that he strangled his dad to death.

"no, kairi. you're the sick one and you don't even know it. yeah your dad did some bad and fucked up shit, but he's still someone who has helped you live under a roof with everything you need. you are still a kid, kairi. you aren't even old enough yet to live on your own with maiya. oh yeah lets forget that maiya probably watched this whole thing happen because you went all physco on him! she's never gonna forget it. it's your fault kairi! your fucking fault!"

kairi was completely shocked at what words just came out of mattia's mouth. mattia probably thinks of him differently now. everything was going great until this stupid fuck had to show up at the wrong time.

mattia glared at kairi, also glancing every now and then at the dead body right next to kairi's feet. mattia was disgusted with kairi more than he had ever been. he was also genuinely scared that kairi has such freakishly strong power. he was scared that if he said anything more that kairi would definitely go for him next, without hesitation.

"i hate you." kairi said, no other emotion beside pure hatred for the taller teen. he meant it. he fucking hated mattia in that moment. he wanted him gone forever.

"w-what?!"

"you heard me. now leave." kairi pointed to the stairs which led him down to the front door.

"kairi i can't leave you with a dead bo-"

"I SAID LEAVE! GO LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE FOREVER. I NEVER WANNA SEE YOU EVER AGAIN! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!" kairi yelled, falling on the floor next to his dads dead body. he cried and pulled at his hair harshly.

mattia felt tears threatening to fall down his cheeks. he slowly and carefully approached the small and stressful boy, gently wrapping his arms around his tiny body.

he felt his hands try to forcefully push and shove him away which didn't work. he felt a few soft punches and kicks until kairi finally gave up and cried into his chest.

"p-please just leave me alone.. you probably think i'm just some crazy freak now." kairi sighed, his cries slowed down. all you could hear now was his soft sniffles.

"kairi, i'm sorry if what i said made you think that way. i don't think of you like that. i never would. i just- why, kairi?"

"he hurt me and he was going to hurt maiya too what was i supposed to do?" kairi looked up at the italian, more tears forming in his eyes.

"i-i don't know? maybe try not to kill him? this just put you in a very bad situation, kai."

"w-why do you say-"

the boys were interrupted by the loud sound of police cars and ambulances right outside of kairi's door.

the loud pounding on the front door made kairi jump and start to panic. his breathing was now heavy and quick. the room was spinning around him and his vision was blurry. he reached for something anything but he felt nothing.

that's when his vision went black.

things are about to get real messy now.

(a/n: holy crap. i don't know how to write like police stuff so help me outt)