𝒻𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀.

No one's POV.

"kairi!" the woman yelled, tears rolling down her cheeks. she kicked and punched anyone who got near her baby.

she tried crying for help as the men in front of her grabbed their chainsaws. "NO DON'T HURT MY BABY! KILL ME INSTEAD!" she yelled. the men stopped and thought for a second.

"mommy! someone help my mommy!" the small three-year old boy cried out, watching as his mom was tied to a table and was about to be chopped up.

he was too afraid to move or else he would've ended up like her as well. he screamed for the men not to hurt her.

"i love you my baby.." she whispered, closing her eyes in defeat.

he knew he couldn't do anything. "mommy i-i love y-you too.."

he closed his eyes and sat in the corner of the room, silently sobbing. (i forgot what it's called, but this idea is from the show Dexter on netflix so can someone remind if you know.)

the men cut up her body parts and threw them in garbage bags, leaving poor little kairi in a pool of his mother's blood.

-End of Flashback- (Warning: Mature language and homophobic slurs.)

"i-i love y-you too.." the wasian whispered in his sleep.

BEEP!
BEEP!
BEEP!

kairi groaned at the sound of his alarm going off. he angrily grabbed his phone and repeatedly pressed the "silent" button.

once he heard the ringing coming to an end he sighed peacefully, falling back to a deep sleep.

-An hour later-

"FUCK FUCK!"

the short boy yelled, hurrying out of bed. he was now an hour late to school. So was his little sister.

"shit why do you have to be so fucking stupid?!" He yelled to himself, grabbing a random hoodie and jeans.

"life would be so much easier with you here with me and maiya m-mom.."

the wasian sighed softly to himself as he finished tying his shoes along with his other daily things.

he walked into his little sisters room and shook her softly, "maiya wake up i'm such an idiot. i accidentally woke up an hour after my alarm went off."

-At lunch- (Ye I'm lazy like that.)

"and the teacher didn't give you any consequences?!" aloe whisper yelled to the wasian.

"nope she let me off easy as she knows about yk.." the wasian sighed softly, tears brimming in his eyes.

the hispanic rubbed the wasian's back, pulling him into a soft and gentle hug. he softly whispered into the wasian's ear,  "hey hey, don't cry love. she is so proud of you babe. she's watching over you everyday and she loves you very much. i love you very much as well."

the wasian finally calmed down as he wiped the incoming tears. he grabbed his phone and scrolled through Instagram.

"hey little f*g."

the short boy froze and turned around to see none other than the famous mattia polibio, looking down right at him.

he sighed softly again and put his phone away, giving the Italian his full attention. "what do you want, polibio?"

the taller put his hand to where his heart was located, making an offended look on his face. "ouch that one hurt."

the wasian rolled his eyes at the tallers words, quickly becoming impatient, "fuck off."

the taller scoffed and walked away, sitting with his other homophobic ass friends. he sighed and turned back to his real friends.

-After school-

the wasian was the last one in the school. he purposely leaves his last class late to avoid all the loud yelling and the crowded kids in the halls.

the also loved being the last one just so he can walk around the school, killing time. he sat against one of the walls in the hall, enjoying time to himself.

"hey babyboy."

he knew that voice from anywhere. he groaned quietly and opened his eyes, immediately making eye contact with the italian.

the wasian quickly looked the other way to avoid the tallers eyes. he saw the italian kneel down in his peripheral vision, softly grabbing the smallers chin. he turned him to look into the Italians eyes.

"look at me when i talk to you." mattia said, in a dominant tone.

kairi slightly blushed, but rolled his eyes and moved his hand away from him. "leave me alone, mattia." he stood up and grabbed his backpack, putting it over his shoulders. he began to walk away as the italian followed him.

"talk to me, kai." the taller stated, noticing the smaller stopping himself from walking any further.

kairi turned around to examine mattia's face, watching his lips form into a smirk. "why should i?"

"it's been awhile since we've sat down and actually had a normal conversation."

"jeez i wonder why?" kai said, with full sarcasm.

mattia sighed softly, looking down at his own feet. "can you at least text me?"

"i don't know, mattia. you literally call me a f*g everyday, you make fun of me when no one is around, you constantly hit and kick me in the bathroom. homestly i shouldn't even be talking with you right now." the smaller ranted, glaring at the Italian.

the taller boy looked up to see kai's death glare. he knew he made many mistakes in his life. he was ashamed and guilty knowing that he physically and mentally abused the smaller boy. he hadn't even noticed the wasian was holding back his tears.

"i know kai and i feel horrible and i wish i could take back everything i did and said—"

"you don't even know what i've been through! you don't know anything about me! at all! you don't know that i watched my o-own m-mom die in front of my own fucking e-eyes! you don't know that i have severe anxiety and depression! y-you don't know that my f-father.. or that's at least what i call him. w-well he blames me for everything that has happened to him. you don't know that i've tried m-many times to k-kill myself because of y-you, my dad, this whole fucking s-school! you don't make my l-life any better mattia.." he whispered the last part to himself. he was full on sobbing in front of the italian.

mattia's heart broke watching the wasian spill out his heart in front of him. he slowly reached to comfort Kairi. "k-kai i didn't k-know.."

he swatted the taller boys hands away, rubbing his eyes. "yeah i-i know that. now p-please just leave me alone. t-that's all i'm asking of you.." his voice cracking through a few of his words. the smaller walked out of the school, leaving a saddened mattia.

(Wow that was long and an intense first chapter. I honestly don't know what I'll do with this book, but I'll figure it out. Tell me if this chapter is okay? Tell me if I should fix a few things. Give me suggestions as well ❤️.)