The Gold Wings.

Atsumu was positioned in front of the mirror in this room, he was about to get his soulmate mark. Lots of people hade a strange mark on their face, or a diffrent coulerd eye and he was about to find out what he was going to get once the clock stroke 12 and he would age up to 18.As Atsumu intensely stared at the clock on his phone "11:56" he took a deep breath in, and out. He closed his eyes and unconsciously drifted to sleep.
Dreams : He was still standing in the mirror and once the clock stroke 12 he saw two gold majestic wings sprout from either side and that left his face in total shock.
                                             - - -
"Well would you look at that" he could hear. It was his older brother, Osamu  (I know Atsumu is older but in this story  he is younger).  As he opend his eyes he could see 3 people standing above his with their face in pure shock. "huh" Atsumu said in confusion. "Youve got huge golden wings" Osamu responded with. He leand up and got out of his bed and looked in the mirror "Woah" he said in pure amazement. His mother then spoke "What are we gunna do? Will i have to sew like, zippers on the back of all your clothes? or or or-" Arsumu cut his mother off by saying "Its ok mum i can cut holed at the back of hy shirts." He went over to his dresser to pick out his clothes. Just then his father had sait "Ya know those wings look awfully fimiliar" The twins and their mum looked ofer the the man and saw that he was smirking. "Yeah" Osamu finally said. Atsumu let out a small "heh" befor reaching down to his bottom drawer and grabbing a hoodie that looked way too big for him. "Hey isnt that Sakusas hoodie?" His mum said. "Yep" he responded whilst taking out a pair of ripped jeans. He rushed into his bathroom whilst Osamu stood there with pure shock on his face. He went down stairs and saw his family all sat around the table. "So are you going to confess to him or?" His fathed said curiously. "I think so" Atsumu responded. "Oooh you should get him flowers" his mother chimed "And chocolates" "Yeah" Atsumu said quietly. And so they went in talking about how to confess whilst eating breakfast.
                                           - - -
As Atsumu was washing up his parents called ot that they were going to work and soon after he could hear the door shut meanding it was just min and his twin. "Hey tsumu?" he could hear his brother shout "Yeah samu?" he shouted back "Im going to Sunas house okay?" "Ok" Atsumu responded and two seconds later he heard the door shut. He went on his phone and saw a bunch of happy birthday texts he responded to all of them. Lastly was his captain, Kita he opend the page and began to type

                                         - - -

Kita:Happy Birthday Atsumu! 🎂

Atsumu:Thanks kita!

Kita:Sooo what did you get?

Atsumu: Uhmm i got huge golden wings!

Kita:Woahh, wait dosent the ace from Itachiyama Institute have golden wings?

Atsumu: Yup, And im going to his house today to confess cuz uve had a small crush on him for a whilst now.

Kita:Pfft- Small please every time there was a training camp on you always looked in his direction and blushed. It was so obvious.

Atsumu: SHUT YER MOUTH IT WASENT THAT OBVIOUS!

Kita: Yes, Yes it was.

Atsumu:Ugh! Any ways im gonna go confess now!

Kita:Good luck😊

Atsumu : Thanks Kita-san!

                                               - - -
Atsumu took a deep breath in and walked out the house. He went to the nearedt store and bought a bouquet of lily, yellow witch were Sakusa's favourite. He then went to the chocolate shop. He bought a pack of lint chocolate wich were also Sakusa's favorite.
After 30 minutes (Lets just pretend they live near eachother😅) he was stood infront of his house. He could feel his heart racing. But he knew it was now or never so.. he knocked.
At least 24 seconds later the door opened it was his Omi-Omi (Sakusa) "Heyy" ... he said with a shaking voice. Sakusa looked up to see Atsumu with two gold majestic wings. He smiled and then said "Come in." Atsumu stepped inside. "T-these are for you" Atsumu said handing Sakusa the chocolates and flowers. Sakusas face turned a bright pink as he took the flowers and chocolates from Atsumus hand. "Uhm i need to tell you something" Atsumu finally spoke. "Go ahead" said Sakusa still blushing. "Well ever since i met you at the training camp i knew there was something diffrent about you, i instantly fell in love with you, and i understand if you dont like me back i ju-" Atsumu was cut off he felt a pair of lips meet his. Sakusa had kissed him. "Heh... Atsumu Miya" Sakusa spoke "When i saw you walk in of the gym the day of the training camp so many questions filled my head. " "It turned out those questions were about my sexuality i always thought i was straight untill you walked in" Atsumu's face was almost as red as a tomato now. "I instantly fell in-love with you too"" And the way you always give people nicknames... i think thats really cute"They both smiled. Sakusa have taken the chocolates and flowers and walked upstairs Atsumu followed. They both sat down on the tallers bed (No get your mind out the gutter) The older blacked hair wraped his arms aroumd the younger blonde. "Sooo... will you be my boyfriend?" Atsumu finally spoke. "" I'd love to"Sakusa responded. "I love you Omi-Omi" "I love you too Atsu"

                                         - - -
The next day the Sakusa woke up he felt something on his chest. He looked down to see what it was. It was Atsumu. He smiled. "My little Atsu" He whispered and cuddled into him. Atsumu woke up, still leaning in his now boyfriends chest. All of a sudden he hade a flashback to when he had that dream and he told himself "I guess dreams really do come true. He smiled and went back to sleep. He was happy his omi omi was his soulmate, and he knew his omi omi was happy too.