A Storys rest.

3rd person POV:
(+For the sake of the story, Atsumu and Sakusa live together)

The two begin to head home hand in hand.

"I love you atsu"

"I love you too omi-omi"

They get inside and close the door.
Atsumu heads off to change and Sakusa goes the the kitchen to make them some food.

Then Sakusa goes over to the couch and waits while putting on a movie. He scrolls through all the different options.
'some Spider-Man would do' he thought to himself.

Atsumu gets down the stairs and with him he has blankets, "Can we make a blanket/pillow fort?" He asks Sakusa.

"Atsu, were 29."

Atsumu pouts. "No-one is too old for pillow forts!"
"Heh, okay"

The two set up the fort and Atsumu grabs the Coke-Zero cans from the fridge.

They cuddle together watching the spiderman movie Sakusa put on (which one? You might ask, You choose.)

Atsumu rests his head on Sakusas shoulder. Sakusa smiles.

By the time the movie is done, Atsumu is asleep, so Sakusa lies down, making sure he dosent wake the love of his life.

Atsumu is now curled up against Sakusa and Sakusa has his are wrapped around Atsumu.

There gold wings shimmer in the moonlight coming through the small crack in the curtains.

Wings wrapped around eachother, they knew, that this was how the wanted to spend the rest of their lives together.

The End