Yes

Atsumu POV:
I got home,and told 'Samu I was home I put the clothes in my wardrobe for later only to realize I never asked for the time so I pull out my phone and I go to text omi

Bumble-bee 🐝:Hello Omi❤️

Omi-omi 💕:Hello Atsu💖

Bumble-bee 🐝:I know we have a date but I never asked for the time soooo...

Omi-omi 💕: Oh heh Sorry!  I will pick you up at 5pm.

Bumble-bee 🐝:Okay Omi ❤️

Omi-omi 💕:See you soon Atsu💖

Bumble-bee 🐝: Goodbye❤️

I slip my phone back into my pocket after checking the time,1:30
I go to get a snack from the kitchen but there wasn't much other than the onigiri Samu made so I snuck it up to my room, I knew if Samu saw me he would kill me.

Sakusa POV:
I lay in my bed waiting for 4:30, when you wait time goes really slow so I hop onto a call with Komori and talk to him about later.

-5:00

I arrive at my Astu's house and knock on the door.A few seconds later he opens it and smiles 'HI omi!' He said 'Hello atsu' Atsumu closes the door once he is outside and I take him, first to the amusement park.

No One POV:
Sakusa and Atsumu go on a lot of rides together, they were having lots of fun together.
'Hey Atsu,can I take you somewhere?' Sakusa says 'Oh Shure!' Atsumu responds. Atsumu follows sakusa until they reach a cliff. Perfect timing Sakusa says to himself just as they reach the top of the cliff.
'Atsumu Miya' Sakusa began with Atsumu looking very confused because sakusa never called him by his name 'Atsumu, the time we have spent together have been amazing, you have never failed to put a smile on my face, you have never failed to take care of me when I was sick,even if that meant missing school Atsumu you mean everything to me I love you so much Your smile, your eyes, your amazing personality which is why I want to spend the rest of my life with you'
Atsumu was still a little confused but once Sakusa got down on one knee he was immediately shocked
'Atsumu Miya' will you marry me?' Sakusa said
By then tears were falling from Atsumus eyes as he said 'Yes, Yes, Yes' while dropping to hug his now fiance.
Sakusa put the ring on atsumu's finger.
They both had tears falling from their eyes.

OMFG DISCLAMER:
Okay I am NOT an artist I just kinda wanted to share what I had in mind for the proposal part please don't come at me 😅😭😭

OMFG DISCLAMER:Okay I am NOT an artist I just kinda wanted to share what I had in mind for the proposal part please don't come at me 😅😭😭