three

"How was second day of school?" mum squealed when Austin and I walked into the house. Yesterday went by quickly and when I came home from school I was decorating my room. 

"Suprisingly fine, I got to know Calum and Michael even more." I answered. 

"Calum and Michael? Didn't Calum have one more friend, what was his name? Luke? Didn't you talk to him?" mum asked. I wasn't exactly sure how to talk about Luke. 

"Uhm yeah sure, I talked to him." I shrugged. Austin and I walked into the kitchen and smiled widely when we saw the dinner. 

"ENCHILADAS!" we yelled in unision.  Mum started laughing of us. But who could judge us? Enchiladas was perfection.

We were eating when we heard the doorbell. I groaned. 

"Open the door, Em!" Austin said. I groaned and stuffed some more enchiladas into my mouth before I walked to the door. I didn't even think that I probably had to speak to the person outside the door. Maybe I could pretend that I couldn't speak? It was probably just a seller or something. 

I opened the door and saw Calum, Michael and Luke standing there. I couldn't help myself from looking directly at Luke. His hair was in the perfect quiff and he was wearing a top where it stood "You complete Mess". He was also wearing black jeans with holes on the knees. Luke was playing with his lip ring and if I hated to admit it, but even though he was an asshole, he sure as hell was handsome.

"Emilyyyy!" Michael squealed and embraced me in a hug. I looked directly at Luke who just rolled his eyes and looked away. 

"Hey," I mumbled when I finally swallowed the enchiladas. Calum hugged me quickly too. 

"Hi Luke," I mumbled after Calum gave me a hug. Luke didn't answer, he just looked like he was bored. I rolled my eyes at him, why did he have to be such an asshole? 

"So what are you doing here?" I asked. 

"Good to see you too, Emily." Michael replied sarcastically. I just laughed. 

"You know what I mean!" I stated.

"Yeah, well we were wondering if you wanted to come to band practise?" Michael asked. 

"We weren't wondering about that. They were," Luke suddenly spoke up. 

"Shut up Luke!" Calum groaned, but Luke just looked away again. 

"Uhm yeah sure, but I'm not done with the dinner yet." I pouted. 

"We can wait in your room or something," Michael shrugged. I sighed, knowing they wouldn't want to go before I came with them. 

"Ugh, fine, My room is up the stairs and second to the left-" I explained, but I doubt they even heard me because they were on their way up the stairs. Except from Luke. He was just awkwardly standing outside the door. I tried to make eyecontact with him, but he looked anywhere else than me. It looked like he was a bit nervous?

"Luke?" I asked. He slowly looked up at me. 

"You can go up there too." I mumbled quietly. Luke gave me one last glance before he just walked into the house and up the stairs. I raised an eyebrow, he was very confusing.

When I was done with the dinner, I walked up to my room and saw the others sprawled around my room. Luke was currently standing with my DVDs, CDs and guitar, Calum was looking at some old photos and Michael just laid on my bed. 

I noticed that Luke held onto a CD, not just a CD. He held my favourite Mayday Parade cd in his hands. It was even autographed so I took the CD from him and put it down. Luke raised an eyebrow at me, but I didn't give him a second glance.