Twenty three

I woke up by hearing throwing up in the bathroom. I sighed, knowing Luke would be even more moody know because of his hangover. I was worried about Luke, I knew something was up with him and I just wished he would open up to me, but he was too stubborn to do that. 

He didn't want to worry me and I knew he hated to be sentimental and weak and he felt like he was weak if he told me, but he wans't. I sighed once again when I heard him groan in the bathroom before throwing up again.

I ran down the stairs to find him some advil and water. When I was about to walk up again, Austin looked at me, crossing his arms. 

"I saw you walk with Luke into the house last night," he mumbled. I sighed.

"Austin, listen, I know you want to be this protective brother right now, but Luke is up there and throwing up. You can yell at me later okay?" I asked. 

Austin raised an eyebrow at me. 

"Okay,fine," Austin sighed after some seconds. 

I gave him a smile before running up the stairs.

I opened the bathroom door slowly and saw Luke still throwing up.

"Hi," I whispered, sitting down beside him. Luke looked at me and groaned.

"I feel like shit," he muttered.

"You shouldn't have drunk that much then," I stated. 

Luke rolled his eyes. 

"I seriously don't need that shit right now, Emily Grace," he snapped. 

I sighed, nodding.

"Fine, here," I mumbled, giving him the glass and the advil pill. 

"Thanks," he muttered, swallowing the pill with some water.

I sat there with him for ten minutes until he stood up. I gave him a new toothbrush and he brushed his teeth quickly before walking over to my bed again, laying down. 

"Come cuddle with me, please," he begged. 

"You're unbelievable," I huffed, laying down beside him.

 He wrapped his arms around me, snuggling into the crook of my neck.

"Luke," I sighed when he started kissing my neck and collarbone. He started sucking on my neck and I groaned. 

"You're still in trouble," I whispered as he pressed his lips to mine. 

His tongue slid onto my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I knew what he was up to, he was trying to make me distracted from asking him about why he was acting so weird. After some seconds, I pulled away, frowning at him. He sighed,  running a hand trough his hair. 

"Why can't we just talk about this later?" he asked. 

"Because you're going to find an excuse to not talk about this forever and I am worried about you," I answered back. 

"But you don't have to worry about me, Emily!" he yelled. 

I rolled my eyes at him. 

"That's the problem Luke, I'm always worried about you," I muttered.

Luke sighed, nodding. 

"Fine, let's get this over with,".  

He found his t-shirt and jeans, putting them on. I grabbed a shirt he had forgotten here and put it over my t-shirt because it was a bit cold. Luke's blue eyes stared into mine and he was furrowing his eyebrows, looking like a four year old that didn't get what he wanted. It would have been adorable if we weren't in this situation.