fourteen

"Why are we here?" I asked, not sure to why we actually were in a music store. It was a small one but I loved it here. Luke gave me a smile. 

"I love this store, they have every CD you could dream of." he explained, grabbing a CD. I raised an eyebrow at him, but he gave me a smug smile. 

"I'm buying you some music." he mumbled, looking really concentrated as he looked around for CDs. 

"You know I have plenty of them right? I have a great music taste." I commented, making Luke actually laugh a real laugh. A really cute laugh that made me laugh too. 

"Yeah, I know. I saw that in your room, but you don't have thirty seconds to mars, panic! at the disco and Fall out boy." Luke explained. 

His dimples were showing and he looked happy, which made me happy.

I thought we would talk about the kiss and us, but Luke had other plans since we were standing in the music store for a long thime. Luke was determined to find albums to me which was cute, but I really wanted to have a serious converstation with him. 

"I'm done." Luke said slowly, looking up at me again. I nodded as I felt his eyes on me. I could see that he looked me up and down, was he cheking me out? I coughed awkwardly, making him lock eyes with me. 

"Yeah, yeah I'm done," he repeated, biting down on his bottom lip and walked over to the cashier.

"Luke, you didn't have to buy me six albums!" I exclaimed. Luke rolled his eyes when we sat down in his car again. 

"Emily, stop being stubborn and just accept the CDs!" he groaned, handing me them. I nodded slowly, Luke was so stubborn. I looked at them. There was a Nirvana CD, two Panic! at the disco Cds, one the Neighbourhood cd and two Fall out boy CDs. I smiled at him. 

"Thanks Luke." I said. Luke nodded his head. "You're welcome." he answered back. 

Luke drove me home, but all the way home was spent in silence. I was a bit afraid to say anything because I didn't want him to be angry or something. When we arrived to my house, I got out quickly, but I could hear Luke's door shut too. 

"What are you-" I began, but he pushed me to the door and pressed his lips to mine. 

His lips were like a drug to me, I couldn't get enough of them. I felt so alive and free with his lips on mine. The butterflies went wild as he pressed his tongue into my mouth. I took my arms around his neck and he had his arms safely wrapped around my waist. 

We pulled away from each other breathlessly. His forehead was against mine though and his eyes were locked with mine too. 

"I-" he began, but stopped himself. 

"I'm sorry for ruining your whole date with Ashton." he mumbled quietly. I sighed, cupping his face. 

"It's okay. Ashton and I won't be anything other than friends." I answered. 

Luke's eyes softened and he took his hands on my cheeks. 

"Really?" he asked, like he was desperate to hear it. 

"Really," I assured him.

He kissed me again, this time much slower, but it was still perfect. 

"I don't know what I'm doing." he whispered, his eyes wide in shock. 

"Why am I feeling like this? W-why do I always think of kissing you whenever I'm with you and why does it feel so weird? I mean, I've never felt this when I kiss someone else. What the fuck is happening with me?" he asked.