thirty two

"No!" Luke groaned, shaking his head. "Why not? It will be so fun!" I giggled at him. He glared at me, shaking his head once again. "No, never going to happen. Nop-" he began, but I threw a christmas jumper on him. "Emily!" he whined. "Just try it on. Mum wants us so badly to wear one tonight." I pleaded. Luke gave me one more glare. "Look, I don't want to wear a christmas jumper myself, but my mum loves it and it's a tradition. Please, Luke." I begged, grabbing his hand in mine.

We were out doing our last chirstmas shopping before tonight. Luke didn't really like the thought of having to wear a christmas jumper, but if he wanted to celebrate chirstmas with me and my family, he had to be okay with our weird habits. "The Family is fucking weird." Luke muttered, grabbing the jumper before he walked into one of the fitting rooms, making me giggle.

"Oh my god. I don't like this!" Luke whined again, still in the fitting room. I rolled my eyes and walked to the curtain. "Luke, just show me. It can't be that bad.." I stated. Luke opened the door, crossing his arms and had a stern look on his face. I burst out laughing as I saw the blue christmas jumper with the reindeer on him. "Don't laugh!" he pouted. He just looked so stupid, but cute and cuddly and all I wanted was to make him go with that jumper forever.

It was so different from his black clothes. He looked far from tough and cool with that jumper, he looked so adorable. Especially when he had his hair down and a beanie on his head. "Aw." I squealed, wrapping my arms around him. He just stood there as he stared down at me, not even wrapping his arms around me. "You look so adorable." I giggled, poking his nose. His cheeks turned a pink shade and he groaned. "I don't want to look adorable, I want to look punk rock!" he pouted, making it even more adorable. "But you are never going to be punk rock, Luke. Now you look so cute and cuddly and I just want to bring you home so we can cuddle." I stated.

Luke tugged at the shirtsleeves. "The boys will love this." I smirked. I took out my phone and took a photo of him. "Emily!" Luke groaned, but it was too late because I already sent it to Calum, Ashton and Michael. "I hate you." he pouted, walking into the fitting room again to change into his usual black hoodie.

When he came out, I grabbed his hand and he intertwined our fingers. "I'll buy this fucking jumper because your mum wants us to go with it, but I will complain to you about the jumper until we come to your house." he stated. I rolled my eyes, but pecked his cheek quickly. "I'll survive that." I shrugged.

Luke wanted to buy a present to his mother and deliver it before we went to my house and I agreed to that. He bought her a necklace and smiled to me. He was late with the presents to the boys too so we had to buy something to them too. I had already bought something to the boys and everyone else so I just went with him because Luke told me he sucked at finding presents.

"I haven't really celebrated christmas for a long time." Luke mumbled when we walked over to his car. I furrowed my eyebrows,walking over to the passenger seat. "Why?" I asked and sat down in the car, Luke mimicked my actions and we both slammed the doors shut. "Well, mum has been busy working and she's working today too so I just get a present from her as an apology." he explained. "It is boring though, I felt alone. I'm happy I can come celebrate with you and I am actually okay with that stupid blue jumper." Luke groaned. I leaned over and kissed him quickly. "I love you." I mumbled. He put his hand on my thigh and I put my hand over his. "I love you too." he said, squeezing my hand.

*

When we were done with giving Luke's presents to his mum and the boys and he had gotten his own presents from them. We went home to my house and Luke grinned when he saw all the christmas light outside and inside the house. "My mum is kind of big with the christmas thing. She gets Austin to put it up." I giggled, pulling him with me into the house.