School Sucks

TW: Underage drinking (slight)
(This is my first story sorry if it's bad)

George was at a party last night. He drank until he passed out. It was what he always does at party's.

George knew he was bi. Absolutely no one else knew. No one could know.

But apparently last night his drunken mind decided everyone should know. He woke up to hundreds of notifications from his friends and family wondering what he posted last night.

He checked Instagram and saw a picture of him with a filter which were the bi flag colors.  He read the caption and his heart sank.

"I put the bi in Bitch" is what the caption read.

George dreaded going to school that day. He drove to school listening to songs on the way there.

George arrived at school and walked to his locker avoiding all his friends on the way.

His first class George sits next to Dream and Sapnap his two best friends. They both got to class and said nothing George's blood was boiling.

George wondered why neither of them said anything until he asked to go to the bathroom.

Dream and Sapnap followed after him. George's heart was pounding out of his chest. The two taller boys followed after him not so far behind to the bathroom.

They all got to the bathroom and Dream and Sapnap
Stopped George from going into the stall.

At this point George thought he was going to be beat up but instead the two younger boys brought George in for a hug.

Dream whispered in George's ear "We are both here for you George no matter what".

They all let out of the hug and Sapnap left the bathroom and left George and Dream all by themselves.

George started to cry and hugged Dream again. They both walked out the bathroom George leaning on Dream to support him.

George had to sit threw 5 more hours of this horrid school day. He could feel the piercing eyes all staring at him all day and even some of his own friends stared in disgust at him.

George got home and got ready to play games with his friends on Jackbox.

He started up his computer. He invited his friends Quackity, Karl, Sapnap,and Dream to play Jackbox all of them got on they played a few rounds of games until one joke came up that made George go silent.

It was about him and Dream dating these jokes came up all the time but now George could feel his face go red as Quackity read it out loud.

But why this time. George figured it was because of what happened in the bathroom earlier that day.

Dream eventually commented on the joke and brushing it off. George was lucky Dream couldn't see his face.

470 words

Sorry if there are any spelling errors I'm dyslexic and struggle and this is my first story so it's choppy