hanging out

THANM YOU FOR 115 READS AHH
i'm getting this shirt soon no one can stop me

at lunch

"what do you guys want to do later?" Dream said as Sapnap and Karl sat down at the table with their food.

"we could go to one of our houses." george answered dreams question "if you guys want of course" George said because no one said anything after his answer.

"yeah sure we can go to my house, my parents are out of town for tonight "on business" but i know they just got a hotel to fuck." Sapnap said not even looking up from his phone.

"ummmm ok sure i'll have to ask my mom first" George looked slightly confused at why and how sapnap said something like that so plainly.

"ok cool what about you guys" Sapnap gestured to Karl and Dream.

"that's ok i'll just tell my mom i'll be at your house" Dream answered

"i may come later because my mom needs help with the slaw bunnies." Karl said scrolling through his phone.

"slaws bunnies?" Sapnap asked

"SLOB ON DEEZ NUTZ" Karl yelled getting stares from a few people in the cafeteria.

"I hate you so much Karl" Sapnap stared at karl with an unamused face

"but yeah i'm down to hang out later" Karl said answering Sapnaps previous question

"ok cool and guess who has the code to the alcohol cabinet" sapnap said while smiling very wide.

"it's me i have the code guys." Sapnap said his smile kind of fading.

"we know sapnap we're not stupid" Karl flicked him on the head.

then the bell rang and they all went to their classes. none of them had anymore classes together so the day went by really quick after lunch.

after school they all drove to sapnaps. once they all got inside and settled sapnap realized he didn't actually have the code.

sapnap whispered something to karl and he giggled and left the room. sapnap followed kale into the kitchen leaving george and dream alone.

"george can i kiss you?" Dream said after Sapnap left the room.

"no dream you can't." george answered with a straight face.

"oh okay sorry" Dream said turning g back to face the tv.

" my god dream i'm kidding yes you can kiss me." George answered looking at dream with a shocked face.

Dream grabbed george's jaw and started kissing him. george kissed dream back. they heard karl giggle and stopped kissing.

words: 404
IM SO SORRY I DIDNT REALIZE HOW LONV ITS BEEN IVE HAD THIS WRITTEN FOR LIKE 2 months