Bestfriends for ever?

Tw: (homophobia) (F slur)

After what felt like 100 rounds of various Jackbox games all the boys left the call to go to bed.

George hadn't ate that day and his stomach kinda hurt so he walked down the stairs to the kitchen. George grabbed some leftovers and heated them up.

Once he finished he walked upstairs and got ready for bed. He set out clothes for the next day which consisted of a blue crew neck with a white collar and a skirt. George figured since most people already hated him he didn't exactly care anymore.

George set his alarm and crawled into his blankets and pillows.
—————————-
(Time skip to morning)

George woke up from his loud alarm blaring nonstop. He pressed the stop button and got ready.

Once George got dressed and brushed his hair and teeth he got ready to drive to school.  He blared Arctic monkeys and 5SOS.

He got to school and stepped out of his car. Dozens of eyes shot to him as he walked to his locker.

He heard murmurs of various words about him and his outfit.

"Get out of my way f@g" A sharp voice said to George.

George chose to ignore all the comments and continue to his locker. He met Dream and Sapnap there.

"George nice outfit"

"Thanks Sap some people would say otherwise"

George was puzzled why Dream hadn't even said hi to him. George thought he was tired so he let it slide.

"Hey I'm going to a party tonight wanna come it's at Bad's house" George smirked as Dream looked up and agreed still not saying a word.

"Ok well it's starts at 9:30 so be at my house by like 9:00 so we can get ready"

"Hey George do you know if Karl's gonna be there" Sapnap said barely loud enough for George to here.

"Yeah he should" George was still puzzled but went a long with it.

The rest of the school day went on and George still hadn't heard a word from Dream even at lunch. At this point George was quite angry at Dream.

351 words
Sorry for the short chapter but next chapter should make up for it also I've been having my friend spell check all my chapters so thanks to them.