Bullys suck

Tw: slight talk about being drunk/ drinking

George woke up on the ground his back hurt and he realized he fell out of the bed. He got up and looked at the time. It read 5:30.

"Dream wake up you still have to go home to get ready" George slightly whispered but being loud enough for Dream to hear.

"Ok Georgie" Dream smirked and winked at George.

Once George got dressed in his skirt and sweater he joined Dream in his car. They both sat there awkwardly.

"So about last night so you remember it or were you drunk?" George questioned Dream

"I didn't even drink last night George." Dream said with a sly expression.

"Oh ok so now what?" George awkwardly asked.

"I don't know just leave it until later I guess?" Dream planning stated

George and Dream got to school and of course there were many stares at the shorter one. Now even more stares were directed at him because he was stepping out of Dreams car instead of his own.

Dream and George said bye and Dream slipped something into George's hand. George looked down it was a paper.

Georgie~

      Meet me after school I'll take you home and we can talk about the thing tonight.
                                                       ~ Dream

George blushed lightly at the nickname Dream had given him. He stuffed the note in his backpack. He went to his first class which had Dream and Sap in it. George noticed Karl was sitting with the boys that day.

"Hey Karl how was your guys sleepover last night?" George said referring to Karl and Sap.

"I could ask you the same George." Sap replied slyly

"Shut up" George nudged Sap

The day went on and they all talked during lunch and all of their friends laughed and talked. Dream and George kept talking with their eyebrows and eyes.

"God guys stop eye fucking just talk like normal!" Sap said after getting tired of George and Dream not talking.

"WHAAAT." Dream wheezed out.

"I said what I said" Sap just stared at Dream.

The bell rang and they went to their next classes. School ended after 3 more classes. Dream waited in his car but George never came out to his car after 30 minutes.

Dream opened his phone to text George.

Georgie

Dream:
Hey George where are you?
Read 3:34
Georgie:
Schlatt locked me in the bathroom and left I'm stuck and can't come out.
Read 3:35

Dream ran inside as fast as he could and went to the bathroom he saw it was locked and unlocked it. George was crying in the corner and curled up in a ball.

"Hey George are you ok?" Dream sat down next to George.

"Do I look like I'm ok Dream?" George ask the question expected no response.

"No to be honest you look like shit right now" Dream answered bluntly.

"Ouch true but ouch" George weakly replied.

490 words

Sorry it's so late I had softball and track today so yeah fun right.

Goodnight/morning drink and eat and get plenty of sleep tonight bb