After party

George and Dream go get Sapnap and head out to the car.

"Yo can Karl come with us he's staying at my house tonight" Sapnap questioned.

"Yeah sure just tell him to hurry" Dream replied to sapnap.

Karl ran out to the car as fast as possible and got in the back with Sapnap. Dream dropped Sapnap and Karl off at Sap's house.

"Hey George can I just stay at your house it's already like 12:00?" Dream said as he backed out of Sapnaps driveway.

"Yeah sure my mom won't mind" George shot Dream a smile.

They drove off to George's house it took about 5 minutes. They walked inside and got some snacks from the kitchen to bring up to George's room.

Once they got upstairs they started a movie. George sat in his gaming chair. Dream was lying in George's bed. After the movie they played some Minecraft. They checked the clock and it was 1:00.

"Do you want to go to bed since we have school tomorrow" Dream asked

"Sure I can sleep in my chair you can have the bed" George agreed.

"No it's fine your beds big enough we can both sleep in it" Dream argues

"Fine." George agreed

They got ready for bed and changed into pajamas. They both got under the blankets and laid down.

"Hey Dream do you want to know why I picked to sit in your lap?" George questioned turning towards Dream.

"Sure Georgie" Dream smirked.

"I like you" George admitted

"And I like you too and I like sapnap." Dream stated confused

"No Dream I LIKE like you" George admitted again

"Oh really cool" Dream replied awkwardly.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that while we're literally laying together in bed" George cringed at his earlier statement.

"No it's fine George really" Dream sighed and softly smiled at George who was propped up on his elbow.

Dream looked at George and admitted " I chose to give you a kiss on the cheek because I LIKE like you"

"Really" George was as red as a tomato

"Yeah" Dream kissed George's cheek and ruffled his hair

"Goodnight Dream"

"Goodnight George"

361 words

Sorry for the shorter chapter bu next chapter will probably make up for it but do t trust me on that bc I'm unreliable

Goodnight/morning go eat go drink get some sleep take of your self bb