chapter 11

(A/N: i'm going to start naming the chapters by number bc it's getting hard to name them sorry)

once they both got to George's house they both got out and went inside. 

george's mom was in the kitchen looking for something in the drawers.

"finally your back can you-" her sentence was cut short as she saw dream. she stared at him for a couple of seconds.

"oh hi dream i wasn't expecting you to be here, how's your mom?"

"oh she's good she got a new job" dream replied smiling

"that's good" george's mom replied

"why did i need to be here urgently mom?" george asked

"oh we were going to go out to eat but if dream wants to come with us he can i'll pay for him." george's mom replied

"oh dream do you want to come with us?"

"oh ,um, sure i'll go i'll pay for my food"

"oh you don't have to worry i'll pay for it dream"

"oh thanks mrs. davidson"

"ok well we have to go soon so you guys go get ready"

dream and george raced up the stairs to george's room. george got there first and slammed the door in dreams face.

"hey let me in"

"why would i do that i'm changing"

"oh yeah sorry i'll wait out here"

"i was kidding moron ,come in" george said as he opened the door for dream to come in

george took off his shirt and he noticed dream looked uncomfortable.

"hey if you aren't comfortable with being in here while i change i can go into the bathroom"

"oh no it's fine i just am trying to look away just in case you don't want me to see anything"

"dream i don't care you can look"

george threw on a white button up and put a brown sweater vest over it and brown pants.

"uh what should i wear?"

"oh shit that's right i think some of my dads clothes might fit you he's around your height"

george walked out of the room to a room across the hall and opened the door. he went to the closet and moved to let dream see what is in the closet.

(i swear if there are any closet jokes i'll cry)

dream grabbed a white button up and black pants. both walked downstairs. they got into the car with george's parents and sister.

they got to a fancy restaurant and went in to get seated. they sat down at a table and ordered their drinks. george got up to go to the restroom leaving dream with george's family.

"so what's up with you two?"

"who? me and george?"

"yeah he hasn't been going to as many parties since he started to hang out with you more."

"oh i guess i haven't noticed that"

george got back from the bathroom and sat down.

________time skip after dinner_______

they all got home and dream and george went upstairs. george went to the bathroom leaving dream alone in his room.

dream was scrolling through twitter until he got a notification from sapnap.

SAP
yo there's a party at skeppy's house wanna go?

                                                                                DREAM
idk i'll have to ask george
SAP
he'll for sure want to go he has drinks.

DREAM
he hasn't been going to parties lately.

SAP
okay pls ask him

dream got up and went to the bathroom door and knocked.

"hey george do you want to go to a party later at skeppy's?"

"yeah sure"

george walked out of the bathroom and went back to his room. dream walked in after him and they layer down on the bed.

"we have to leave at around 10 sound good?"

"yeah sounds good"

______time skip______

"hey george it's 9:40 we should get ready"

"ok"

they both got up and dream went to the bathroom and george went to get changed. george changed into a blue hoodie and baggy black ripped jeans.

both the boys went downstairs and went outside to the car. dream was driving and george was in the passengers seat.

" george wake up we're here"

"oh sorry i fell asleep"

"it's fine are you okay you've been really like drowsy lately and you've been just like distant"

"yeah i'm fine dream i promise can we just go in"

"ok yeah let's go in"

they walked up to the front door and walked in.  they saw sapnap and walked over to him. george sat with niki and puffy and talked to them for a while until they all decided to play truth or dare.

they walked into a room with punz, hannah, minx, schlatt, dream, skeppy, bad, dream, puffy, niki, karl, and sapnap
they all sat on the floor and george sat in between puffy and niki. schlatt decided to go first.

"george truth or dare?" 

"dare"

______
A/N longer chapter i watched georges haircut stream, quackitys stream, karls stream, and jack manifolds stream while writing this