❸ - Finally

I'm one year old now and I still have the same god damn life.

Mommy and daddy are still sleeping as it's 9am. Me? I woke up at 6am just like every little kid I guess. I'm playing with my toys since I woke up but now hunger is starting to surround me so I'm gonna wake mommy up.

I jump in mom and dad's bed. "Dooo!"

Mommy wakes up and looks at me. "What do you want baby...?" She asks with a sleepy voice.

I sit down between mom and dad. "I'm hungwy."

Mommy wakes up and makes breakfast for all three of us while daddy tickles me. We all eat breakfast as we watch 'The teletubbies'. I love that show!

~~~~~~~~~~

Mommy runs into my room. "Baby, daddy has something to tell us, come!" She hands her hand out to me as she smiles.

I grab her hand and follow her in the living room. And here is a happy daddy, holding a paper in his hands. He looks at mom and I.

"Girls, I have good news..." We look at daddy curiously.

"What is it daddy?" I say clapping my hands as I look up at daddy.

He smiles brighter. "We're gonna have an apartment!"

Mommy carries me in her arms as she twirls me around the room, smiling happily.

*************************************************************************************

Our appartement used to be the same kind as in the photo but it was way more dilapidated.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Xoxo.