❺ - Gilles

So, uhm... Daddy left and I'm not sure if I'm ever gonna see him again.

Mommy and I moved to an old man's house in another city that is called Saint-Denis. His name is Gilles, he's 55 and he has a 14 year old daughter named Mylène which is really nice with me even though I always hit her. Mommy met him in a dirty bar where only alcoholics, depressive husbands and lost-drug addicts women go hoping they would find a rich guy that would love them more than anything, some girls to fuck, some drugs or simply alcohol. Mommy goes to this bar pretty often. She says it helps her relaxing. I say this place is pitiful, dirty and scary. Guys are so drunk they can't even stand on their feet, chicks are neither drunk, neither on dudes laps, neither sùmoking cigarettes with their dress almost falling to their knees.

Now you're probably thinking: "Well, if your mom must be one of those chicks as she goes to this bar so stop judging them." And you're right! I can't judge them as my mom was one of these people. The only difference is that she wouldn't sit on any dudes lap or let her dress fall down to her knees... She never wears dresses anyway.

We go to this bar almost every night and when we're not at this bar we're at McDonald's. I love McDonald's! Well I mean which kid in this world doesn't love McDonald's? I don't know. The thing I prefer in it is the toy. The food is good aswell but toys are better. Anyway... Mom always fight with Gilles that's why we're all day outside and we go back home only at 01:00 am to go to sleep. To be honest, I like going to this bar cause some dudes offer me gifts. But there's still something I don't really like. I don't like the fact that every guys in the neighborhood want to fuck her. They're buying me things just because they want my mom's ass but whatever, at least I have many toys.

My mom is still a drug addict that's why she doesn't pick me up after school cause, she's too high. It's always a guy that picks me up but it's never the same guy. Are you following me? I mean when I get out of school, I never know who's gonna pick me up as it's always a different guy.

*******************************************************************************

I'M SOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR HAVE LET YOU WAIT SO LONG! :O I'm being really busy with my life so yeah. Hope you enjoy? Don't foget to vote and comment.