❹ - It's over

Daddy, mommy and I partied my 4th birthday in our new apartment! It's a big one and we have many supermarkets nearby but it's still in the same city.

Time passes and mom and dad fight and argue more and more. I'm just their baby in the middle that's too scared to get out of her bedroom because I know if I get out I'd have to watch mommy hit daddy with objects for no reason and mommy would tell me to go back in my bedroom anyways so I better stay.

I have my own TV so I decided to put a music channel on and the song that was playing was "Could You Be Loved" by Bob Marley. I love Bob Marley, he helps me sleep at night. When I'm too nervous and it's time to sleep, mommy put me one of Bob Marley's CD's and I fall asleep very easily. Well yeah, I guess some kids need milk to fall asleep, some need teddy bears, some need lullabies, some need night light and some just need music.

I started dancing from side to side in front of the TV as I sucked my pacifier and held my teddy bear. Mum and dad was still fighting and yelling at each other like crazy. I heard chairs being threw, punches in the walls, mommy yelling at Daddy to leave and daddy telling her he wouldn't leave me alone with a crazy, drug addict, bitch like her. Maybe they was just playing a game. An "adult game", that's what mommy said it's called. I didn't why but this adult game was starting to scare me and hurt me. I could feel this huge ball in my heart, tears streaming down my cheeks, weight in my arms... I hummed Bob Marley's song and concentrated more in the beat and even though the tears was still rolling down my cheeks and burning them, I felt slighter and less alone.

After four hours fighting, mommy yelled out loud. "IT'S OVER, LINCOLN! NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE AND NEVER COME BACK!!!"

I came in the living room and I saw a very angry mommy glaring at a tired and sad daddy packing his bags.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright guys, hope you liked it and sorry again for the long absence. I'm just being really busy with my real life. Xoxo.