- 𝟎𝟎𝟒

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐
↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

"i'm so over this shit." mama grumbled and changed the channel before starting back on my hair, told ya'll she was gone do it.

"okay like the pandemic was damn near fifteen years ago and ya'll over here worried bout them same people who thought it wasn't serious and now they dyin out instead of worrying about all these blacks kids dyin." cherry said and shook her head.

"shit is crazy, but good thing everything died down cause i don't know how much more quarantines i could take." tt sani said and everybody agreed.

"i hope the world changes it's heart, it's sickening to see mothers loosing their kids to police brutality or gang violence." ryan said.

"it seems ta be gettin worse and worse as the years go by and that's a damn shame." mama said, "and that's why i love mines and make sure they know i love them so that way if my time comes or theirs we don't go out without knowin we loved."

"you a lucky boy lijah don't take her for granted, hear?" miss. janet said to me.

"yes ma'am, i hear you." i nodded.

"well let me get on up out here, i'll see ya'll next week." she said getting up from the chair.

"okay mama j, get home safely." mama said and she left.

the bell chimed above the door as somebody else walked in.

"hey mamas." ryan said making me look over and santana was headed towards him.

"hey everybody," she smiled.

"tana you look good girl!" cherry complimented.

"i be steppin sometimes." santana shrugged and sat down in an empty chair.

"what you need?" ryan asked her.

"nothin i was makin my runs and was in the area, so i decided ta do a lil pop up." she said.

"you look like a new man." mama said taking the beauty cape from around my neck.

"as i should." i stood up to my full height and put the money in her lil box.

"unt uh take it back." she said.