Chapter one

Chapter One

At West Valley High three new students have arrived: Jana, Lola, and Elizabeth. When they walked in most people just stared...like they were a human bug. As they were walking, this girl named Sam (aka Deniel LaRusso's daughter) welcomed us to the school. "Thanks," Lola said as she gazed at her and walked away. "Jeeze, what's her problem?" I said " Idk" Elizabeth said while looking at me nervously. As we we're walking to class, Elizabeth saw a boy with spiky hair that was shaded red on the top. Elizabeth looked at me and I looked at her, I had a feeling we're both thinking the same thing.

~~~~~~~~~

We we're all in ELA class when Lola pointed out a boy across the class: Me, Lola, and Elizabeth we're both shocked about the kid, "stooop he's seriously so hot" I said while whispering to them, "omg for real" Elizabeth said with excitement. "Omg shut up, have you seen that dude by the lockers?" Said Lola, "he's seriously..ooOoOo omg he's hot" Lola said. The teacher came walking a few seconds after Lola said that and said: "excuse me girls but there's no talking right now, ok?" "Yes, sorry" I said. "Guys, I want Boba," Lola said seriously. right when Lola finished her sentence Mrs. Jane turned around unhappy.

~~~~~~~~~

After fourth period Me, Lola, and Elizabeth we're passing by a group of karate kids when all of a sudden...

" Hey ladies" Said one of the karate kids with a smirk on his face. After he was done talking Lola pulled me aside: " AHH it's the kid from earlier... I CAN'T BREATHE" she said while fake panicking.

" oh hey, whatever your name is??" Said Elizabeth talking to him. * he laughed * " People call me hawk," he said while smirking at her.

Me and Lola walked back and introduced ourselves to Hawk until he asked us: " So girls " he said while smiling at us this time. " YES " Lola said in a heartbeat: " Would you like to Join us in Cobra kai?, my sensi needs more people and us boys well..you'll figure out soon enough" said Hawk looking at us up and down

" So what exactly is Cobra kai?" I said curiously: * he chuckles * "It's karate princess",—" WAIT SO SHE GETS TO BE CALLED PRINCESS BUT NOT ME!?" Lola said annoyed.

" I'll let you guys think about it," Hawk said
with a wink. * Hawk and his friends walked away*.

After they left we all just looked at each other in shock.

~~~