Chapter Six

Chapter Six

After tryouts I went home and while I was laying down I kept on seeing Hawk putting his hands around me in my head, and it kept on repeating over, and over. To be honest I wish he did that again. After that I fell right to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another day at West Valley High and there's already testing going on again. I saw Elizabeth coming out of her car.

" Hey Elizabeth" I said all happy—'' Hey " Elizabeth said—''Where's Lola?" " Elizabeth said with a confused face—" Idk, she's probably inside reading Wattpad at her desk" I said rolling my eyes with a laugh.

" she's so funny, anyways look Hawk is looking at you" she said pushing her shoulder against mine" —" oh shut up, look Miguel is looking at-" I said before turning around.

" Hey Miguel" Lola said while running towards him. " wait what!? " Elizabeth said—" do you think Miguel and Lola are d-"— " uh-uh, no they aren't " Elizabeth said all mad while running towards Lola trying to grab her.

And that's how it all started. Elizabeth grabbed Lola and pulled her all the way back to me.

" WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?" Lola said shouting at Elizabeth—" ME?, UR THE ONE DATING MIGUEL" Elizabeth said shouting back at her—" ME AND MIGUEL?? BAHAHA..no" said Lola—" MHM SURE " Elizabeth said— " we're just really good friends, that's all " Lola said trying to calm herself down.

" oh ok " said Elizabeth trying to forget about what just happened. " Anyways, remember we have practice today" I said looking at them very seriously. " ok ms gurl " Lola said rolling her eyes—" whatever " I said laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking to class when...* Hawk tabs me on the shoulder and then my other shoulder *—" I hate you, you know that right" I said, being all annoying. " Oh really because yesterday it seemed like you loved me " he said while smirking at me.

" and how exactly?" I said looking at him—" let's see...oh yeah when I put my arms around your shoulders, don't think I didn't see you blush princess " he said looking at me back. * he laughs *—''Don't tell me you're blushing again" he said.

*I began to look down and smile*—" wait are you sad?" He said all worried—" do you need a hug or something??" He said all worried again.

*I start spacing out and seeing Hawk putting his arms around my shoulders again*

" Jana?" He said looking at me