Chapter three

Chapter Three

I was doing my work until Hawk grabbed my pencil and said...

" Would you look at that, you wrote your last name wrong" Hawk said with a smile —" wait what?" I said, all confused.

" It supposed to say Jana Moskowitz" He said with a wink— " that goes for you to Lola..,and you Elizabeth" he said with a smirk—* we all blushed*— " I'm just messing with you guys" he said, giving my pencil back.

" ooouuu he made a pretty good point" Lola said across the class trying to whisper—* Lola changing her last name to moskowitz*

" There..much,much, much better " Lola said while looking at Elizabeth with a big smile— * chuckles *- Elizabeth.

~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking to class alone after sixth period , Lola and Elizabeth also have different classes which sucked because now I really gotta focus.

I walked into class, when I walked into class there was a boy sitting in my seat. His hair was like Dora, he kept looking at Sam. He was talking to her like his pet died.

*I sat down at my seat*: I was sitting next to Dementri (aka the know it all kid)— Dementri and Hawk were really good friends before Hawk decided to join Cobra Kai and flip the script—(meaning changing your style). Every girl in the school is all lovey dovey with him, I mean who wouldn't.

The teacher gave me my test—" I seriously hate taking tests " I said to myself. I had my pencil in my hand ready— " ok, you may start *—" excuse me" said a student, " Yes " said the teacher: " I'm sorry but is there anyone named Jana in here" she said—" why yes, Jana come on"— I was so confused, I walked up to the front of the class and looked at the student. *turns my head around*— Dora hair kept on looking at me up and down. * rolls eyes*.

" Well come on Jana" said the student—" Right, sorry" I said nervously. I followed the student to an empty classroom. When we got there I saw Lola and Elizabeth there too...

~~~~~~~~~