Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

" Yes?" I said looking up at him—" are you ok?" He said. " yeah i'm fine" I said smiling—" ok good " Hawk said—" don't do that again " He said looking at me all serious. " i'm sorry,'' I said—" I'll see you at lunch, ok?" He said happily.

" sure " I said with a smile—" good because i'm starting to like you now" he said before walking away with a wink.

~~~~~~~~~~

After that I saw Elizabeth and Lola in the hallway and I told them about what happened with me and Hawk earlier. " UGH THAT'S NO FAIR I WANT HAWK TO LOOK AT ME THE WAY HE LOOKS AT YOU" Lola said all upset. " to be honest, same " said Elizabeth—" but you guys should date" also said Elizabeth.

"What no" I said with a disgusted face—"guys I already have a boyfriend" said Lola rolling her eyes—" mhhhm who?" Elizabeth said—" Wattpad and Boba" said Lola with a smile.

"I knew it" said Elizabeth—" well see you guys later" Lola said—* Lola trips and falls * while walking to class.—"I'm ok, I'm ok" Lola said while getting up. * me and Elizabeth laugh*— " WE LOVE YOU LOLA!' " said me and Elizabeth.

" YEAH YEAH" Lola said while running to class.

~~~~~~~~~~

Elizabeth was walking to class when Dementri came up to her and said..." Do you remember if we have homework..oh wait nvm" he said—" Dementri..bye- * she laughs*—" what? I thought we didn't but then I remember we did" he said with his annoying voice.

" I love your hair Elizabeth" he said touching her hair—" you touched my hair one more time imma break your arm, got it" she said getting mad.

" right im sorry " he said taking his hand off her hair—" * chuckles * I can't with you Dementri" Elizabeth said while looking at him—* they both smile at each other *—* Elizabeth head: Why am I catching feelings for him!!!?? * she said inside her head...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~