Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Elizabeth and Dementri walked to class together. They both sat next to each other and talked the whole time. Lola was already in her seat in math class. She was reading Wattpad because she doesn't care about school. Miguel was sitting right next to her.

" Hey Lola do you have a pencil?"—" Yes, why?" Lola said looking at him—" um because I need one??" He said with his little shake with his head. " oh ok" she said while handing him a pencil. " Lola Garcia?" He said—" soon enough it'll be Lola Diaz " he said smiling sweetly at her.

" ANDNFNRJENEN" Lola said all happy—" are you ok?" Miguel said—" yeah, sorry " She said looking at her paper while blushing. " I can't wait to get married with you" she said laughing—*He winks *— * Lola head: GOSH HE'S HOT, I NEED JANA AND ELIZABETH HERE RN *.

~~~~~~~~~

I began to walk to lunch when Hawk decided to do the same thing to me again... * he tabs on my shoulder and then the other shoulder again * —'' you keep doing that and imma ignore you " I said—'' ouuu ouch " he said with a smile. " you know i'll love to give you a hug one day "— " yeah yeah " I said while laughing. * he laughs back *. * I look away *— "
I didn't say take your eyes off of me" Hawk said.

*rolls eyes*—" ok just wait until practice missy" he said smirking. " now grab my hand and let's go to lunch"—" wait what?" I said,all confused. * he grabs my hand and runs to the lunch room *.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~