Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

We walked Elizabeth home first, then me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning we skipped school and went to the dojo. Miguel copied another key to the dojo, so that we don't have to wait for Johnny. We practice for about ten hours. Lola and Elizabeth we're dead under two hours...me too.

The boy's we're just rolling their eyes at us. But at least we all learned a lot. The tournament is in four weeks and we still have to catch up with the others.

Dementri called Elizabeth last night and told her about the dojo. The dojo was named miyagi-do. Johnny was pretty mad at Deniel.

He met him at his business today and had a lot to say to him. I was in my room when I got a text from my old friend Moon. Moon was friends with Yasmine, but Yasmine went to Paris with her family.

I used to be friends with Moon and Yasmine but ever since I dated Hawk, they have been ignoring me. But it's fine I have Elizabeth and Lola now.

We all met each other in third grade, I met Moon and Yasmine in kindergarten. Yasmine never got along with Elizabeth, but Me, Lola, and Moon got along.

I started hanging out with Elizabeth and Lola more, so I never talked to Moon and Yasmine, and they never talked to me.

After our ten hour practice, we all hung out again. We went to the roller ring this time...

" hey guys have you seen Jana?" Hawk said—" she said she's coming " Elizabeth said—" alright blondey ain't coming " Dementri said joking around—" HER HAIR IS BROWN..well a light brown..LEAVE HER ALONE "—" alright mountain lion..rawrr " Dementri said—" Miguel, ima kill your friend " Lola said—" ok ok calm down " Elizabeth said.

" let's go get our shoes " Miguel said—" alright " Elizabeth said—* Miguel turns around *—" hey you coming? "—...Hawk? " Miguel—" sorry...yeah " Hawk said—" hey, she'll be here " he said—" yeah ik " Hawk said.

*I finally show up *

" hey, where have you been " Hawk said—" sorry I totally forgot you guys said seven o'clock " I said—" it's fine, i'm just glad you're here " he said—" ayyyy Jana! " Lola said coming up to me—" ayyy you look swagg " Elizabeth said—" *laughs * thanks " I said.

" oh hello Jana " Miguel said—" hey " I said back—" well come on, I gotta teach Jana how to rollerblade " Hawk said trying to annoy me—" WOW " I said—* Lola and Elizabeth start busting out laughing *—" yeah yeah laugh it up " I said.

*they all start laughing*

" don't fall " I said—" you mean you don't fall " Hawk said smirking—" whatever "

" You know ima fall right? " Dementri said—" here let me help you out then " Elizabeth said—" wait-"—* Elizabeth pushes Dementri and rollerblades away.

" I'm the master at rollerblading ya know " Miguel said—" let's see about that "—* Lola zooms away *—" hey! " Miguel said.

We all found each other around the ring, and we also got kicked out because Hawk was carrying me while rollerblading. I mean at least Lola wasn't mad at us, and Elizabeth.

On our way to Hawk's house we stopped for ice cream. When we got there we ordered.

As we we're walking out, we bumped into Deniel. He didn't recognize us at first until he turned around.

" oh i'm sorry- wait aren't you kid's from Cobra kai? " Deniel said— " uhhh " we all said...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Season Two, Chapter one will be out tomorrow!
(Edited: sorry, I'll have the chapter up by around Wednesday this week :) —