❤︎Episode 42

🌼🌼
〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

Three new islanders entered the mansion

"Nice to meet y'all"

Secrets revealed

"I'll fucking kill him"

And buttons were pushed

"Well that's not a very good example to show your brother up in heaven........or Hell, wherever that kid is."

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

All hell breaks loose

"He went to too far this time."

And a surprise for the islanders

"The two of you must pack your bags and leave the mansion."

ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ & sᴘᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ♡︎

ʀᴏsᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴇᴅ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʙʟᴜᴇ, ʜᴇʏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙɪᴀᴛᴄʜ ɪ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ 💜

Now onto the show
🌼🌼

Jungkook clenches his fist and frowns as the other islanders begin to notice the tension between Jungkook and Jimin.

Jungkook:"Take it very fucking seriously. If I catch you anywhere near her, I'll fucking kill you. You don't wanna play games with me Jimin."

Taking a sip of his drink, Jimin smirks; loving the opportunity of pushing Jungkook's buttons.

Jimin:"Kill me? Well that's not a very good example to show your brother up in heaven........or Hell, wherever that kid is."

And just like that, that's all it takes for Jungkook to snap.

Ashlyn:"Jungkook!!!"

The islanders gasp in shock the moment Jungkook flips the table between him and Jimin; pushing him to the ground. Jungkook grabs the glass cup out of Jimin's hand and smashes it over his face. Immediately most of the islanders rush over as Jimin's face begins to bleed, but Jungkook doesn't stop there. He grabs onto Jimin's shirt and throws repeated punches.

Ashlyn:"Jungkook stop!"

Jungkook:"Don't fucking touch me!!"

As Ashlyn tries to stop him, Jungkook unconsciously pushes her back; almost hitting her in the process. With shaking hands, Ashlyn stares in disbelief at Jungkook as he angrily turns back to Jimin and continues to hit him. A wide grins spreads across Jimin's bleeding mouth as he gazes upon Jungkook's angry glares.

Jimin:"Aw, did I make you mad?"

With tears of anger running down his face, Jungkook grits his teeth and punches Jimin harder; hoping to wipe the grin off his face. Despite Tae and Mathew's efforts to get Jungkook to stop, Jungkook still continues to grab onto Jimin; beating him senseless.