❤︎Episode 18

🌼🌼

〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝐼𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

Things got handsy

"Are you mad?"

And a surprise visit

"Can everyone gather round the fire pit in their couples"

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

A shock dumping

"Please get ready to pack your things and leave the mansion."

And tears are shed

"I don't think I can do this."

ᴡᴏᴏᴘ ᴡᴏᴏᴘ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ ɪs ᴏɴ 4ᴋ! ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ! Hᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ. ᴀs ᴜsᴜᴀʟ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ sᴘᴀᴍ ♡︎

Now onto the show!

🌼🌼
ᴛᴡɪʀʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ 💃

Laura:"The public have been voting for their favourite couple. The couple with the fewest votes will be dumped from the mansion..."

Everyone gasps and look around at each other. None of them know which couple is liked best by the public.

Who's safe from being dumped.

Laura:"Could all the couples stand.

Everyone stands and nervously stare at Laura as she looks down at her cards.

Laura:"So I'm gonna go in order of most votes to fewest."

The couples looks at each other; taking deep breaths as Laura continues.

Laura:"The couple with the most votes is...."

There's a silence; building more of a nervous atmosphere.

Laura:"Namjoon and Sunmi."

Both of them let out sighs of relief as they turn to each other and kiss. Everyone smiles and watches them in admiration as they take a seat. Laura smiles and continues.

Laura:"The next couple with the most votes is.......Ashlyn and Jungkook."

Ashlyn grins and turns to Jungkook and wraps her arms around his neck while they kiss. Lori watches closely while the others smile for the couple. Except Mathew who choses not to look at them.