❤︎Reunion - Part 2

🌼🌼
〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐸𝑈𝑁𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

"You feel the need to sit there and tweet about me because you're unhappy with your own fucking life bitch!"

"You didn't even secure a fucking relationship, stop talking to me."

"We need answers! Are you two together or not?"

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

"Ah don't regret what ah said, and a'm not gonna apologise."

"Fuck these cameras, fuck security, my guy let's take this outside, cause I'll fucking end you!"

"Oh please, you're mad that your man fucked me."

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғᴏʀ 51ᴋ ɢᴜʏs! ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ ɪᴛ sʜᴏᴄᴋs ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ғᴀsᴛ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ
ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ! ♡︎
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs!

Now onto the Reunion.
🦋🦋

Laura:"Welcome back to Paradise Mansion The Reunion."

Laura smiles as the audience give a round of applause. After taking a break to recollect themselves, the islanders are back on stage. Taesan rolls her eyes and fixes her dress as Tae wraps his arms around her waist and ignores the glares from Kaia.

Laura:"Now I know things got a little heated before, but we have everyone back and we're ready to continue. So Kaia, I'm gonna start off by asking, where this issue between you and Taesan even started, because at one point the two of you did get along."

Kaia:"Ah just felt like she had stabbed me in the back."

Taesan:"How did I stab you in the back?"

Kaia:"When you fuckin kissed Tae!"

Taesan screws her face in confusion as she glances at Tae then back at Kaia.

Taesan:"Kaia I didn't set out to hurt you! Both me and Tae mutually ended up liking each other, I never went behind your back and tried to steal him from you! You guys weren't together and I had no control over his feelings."

The audience clap and nod in agreement.

Laura:"Kaia, it does seem like you hold a grudge against Taesan, when really you've never addressed how Tae handled the situation."

Kaia:"Ah just feel like she knew what she was doing. Like she's fuckin sneaky. Just look at when she kissed Jungkook."

A sudden choke emits from Jungkook as he nearly spits out his drink, making the audience laugh.

Jungkook:"Yo yo yo, this ain't got nothing to do with me. I ain't involved. That's strictly bro sis. Keep it at that bruv."