❤︎Episode 10

🌼🌼

〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

A heated fight shook the mansion

"Fuck with me again my guy I dare you!!"

And flutters emerged

""That's cute. In that case I'll be here to protect you. Ma belle."

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

Jelousy strikes some islanders

"It's not fair of you to do that."

"Get over it."

And cards are laid out

"I like her"

ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴ ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 10 ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ?! Wᴏᴡ! ɪᴍ sᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ғᴏʀ sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ! I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. Dᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs!

Now onto the show!

🌼🌼
ʟᴇᴛs ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ 💃💃💃

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taehyung:"Taesan seems like a really nice girl. I'd like to see where it goes. But I also can't wait to talk to all the other girls. I never know who I might really connect with. So I'm intrigued to getting to know everyone..."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

After the conversation between Taesan and Taehyung, he smiles to himself as he moves around the mansion to see who he could talk to next. He sees Ashlyn sit on the sofa swing by herself and makes his way over.

Taehyung:"Mind if I sit?"

Ashlyn pushes up her glasses and sits up as she smiles.

Ashlyn:"Of course. How are you?"

Taehyung:"I'm great thank you, how are you? Sorry I'm still learning names."

Ashlyn can't help but smile at Taehyung's charming smile.

Ashlyn:"I'm Ashlyn."

Taehyung:"Ashlyn, that's a really nice name."

Ashlyn:"Thank you so much."

She giggles.

Taehyung:"I just thought I'd come and talk to you, just to get to know you a bit more. So what do you do?"