❤︎Episode 16

🌼🌼

〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

It all kicked off in the mansion

"Bro don't ever in your fucking life chat to her like that again!"

Buttons were pushed

"You don't ever want to start a fight with me."

And the islanders said goodbye to one

"Bye Jennie!"

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

The islanders get their first challenge in their couples!

"Oh come on you can do better!!!!"

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɢᴜʏs ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴀʟᴏᴛ! ɪᴍ ɢʟᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ! I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ, ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜɴ ♡︎

Now onto the show!

🌼🌼
ᴡɪɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀɪsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴛᴀᴇsᴀɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴊᴋsᴋsᴊᴋ

The islanders wave goodbye as they watch Jennie leave. Once she's gone, an empty feeling hits some of the islanders.

The islanders get themselves ready for bed. The girl remove their makeup and change into their night clothes, meanwhile the boys downstairs get themselves changed. Not much words are exchanged between Mathew and Jungkook, nor Mathew and Taehyung.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jungkook:"Honestly, I don't understand what's going through Mathews head. But It ain't my business."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

All the islanders finally gather in the bedroom; ready for bed. Cam walks past Mathew and Lori as they both get into bed, she doesn't spare them a single glance while Lori watches her and smirks as she cuddles into Mathew. Jungkook and Ashlyn smile; finally happy they have their own bed. Jungkook gives her a sweet kiss as they cuddle together.

Taehyung smiles at Taesan while he wraps her arm around her waist. She giggles snuggles closer to him while he places a kiss on her cheek. Hoseok and Kaia both get into bed. The pair of them glance at Taehyung and Taesan snuggling before turning away and getting comfortably in bed. Sunmi falls asleep on Namjoon's chest while he softly smiles and strokes her head gently. In the bed next to them; Kai and Joy spoon. Cam gets into bed and immediately turns away from Jay and shuts her eyes. Jay looks at her and chuckles before facing the other way.

The lights go out and the islanders get to sleep .

🌼🌼