❤︎Reunion - Part 3

〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐸𝑈𝑁𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

"Ah don't regret what ah said, and a'm not gonna apologise."

"Fuck these cameras, fuck security, my guy let's take this outside, cause I'll fucking end you!"

"Oh please, you're mad that your man fucked me."

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

"Don't get it twisted boo, I'll still get up and smack the fuck outta you."

"I don't give a fuck. She can deal with it on her own."

"I have my own money sweetheart, I don't need to fuck a rich man to make a name for myself."

ɪᴛs ᴛʜᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛ_ᴛ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀʟʟ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғᴏʀ sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ!

ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ & sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ ♡︎

Now onto the Reunion
🦋🦋

Laura:"As we continue. These two new arrivals need no Introduction. The dynamic duo who created the biggest impact on the show. With their simultaneous behaviour and their need for entertainment, these two certainly had no fear. Please welcome out Jimin and Yoongi!"

The audience clap their hands loudly, as everyone turns to the isle, just as Jimin and Yoongi arrogantly step out, with smirks on their faces. Both sporting silver hair, Jimin and Yoongi both step out in similar suits. Jimin wears an all black suit with the Chanel logo printed on the blazer. His silver hair falls messily over his eyes as he smiles. Next to him, Yoongi shows zero emotion whilst wearing an all black suit with a loose silver neck tie.

ᴊɪᴍɪɴ & ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ:

Laura:"Jimin and Yoongi, the iconic duo themselves

Laura:"Jimin and Yoongi, the iconic duo themselves."

Jimin:"In the flesh."

Jimin smirks as he and Yoongi take a seat on the couch, legs spread apart as their arms simultaneously rests on the back of the couch. In the process, Jimin looks over at Jungkook and smirks, just to push his buttons; making Jungkook screw his face and frown once he looks at him.