❤︎Episode 43

🌼🌼
〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

All hell breaks loose

"He went to too far this time."

And a surprise for the islanders

"The two of you must pack your bags and leave the mansion."

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

Tensions erupt in the mansion

"I make bitches jealous it is what it is."

A deep conversation

"So is it all over?"

And a crack in love

"We shouldn't be together!"

4 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ʟᴇғᴛ. ᴠᴏᴛᴇ & ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ♡︎
ɪ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ 💜

Now onto the show
🌼🌼
(Short chapter guys, but the next one will be longer. But still leave lots of comments please & thanks)

After having said their goodbyes to India and Tinashe, the remaining couples all disperse and decide to head off to bed. Still reeling off the fight, Ashlyn sighs as she heads to bed alone with a frustrated frown.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Ashlyn:"There's a lot on my mind, but the main thing I'm thinking about right now is, if Jungkook doesn't come back, will I leave for him or not."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Yoongi glances at Ashlyn and smirks before getting himself into bed next to Yasmine, who sleeps comfortably the other way. Now in their new couple, Janet and Jimin get themselves into bed. Jimin takes a glance at Yoongi; seeing him with his eyes shut, before he wraps his arm around Janet and heads to sleep.

Still slightly taken back by the recoupling, Omar politely smiles at Amy as they both get comfortably into bed as do Tae and Taesan. And with that all the islanders are asleep.

🌼🌼

With the sun now shining brightly over the mansion, the islanders wake themselves up; doing their morning routines and getting themselves dressed for the day. Before heading up to the makeup room, Janet turns to Jimin and kisses him on the lips to which he accepts before watching head off.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Janet:"Although things with Jimin are a bit complicated, like I ont know how seriously he takes us, but I'm just gonna see where things go with him, because for some reason that man does get to me:"