•eight•

POV: Alina

"oh my god, oh my god!" i cry as i run to billie. "i missed you, baby." she says, her voice breaking.

"aww billie don't cry." i pout wiping her tears. "you don't cry, bitch!" she defends herself. i snicker and pull her into a tight hug.

she sways us back and forth before claudia breaks us up, "come on guys, we gotta go." shes smiles at me. "hi alina."

"god you are so much more fine in person." i say and billie smacks my arm. "hey! i'm just a fan of claudia, bitch!" i grumble and she laughs.

"you're very pretty, alina." claudia smiles at me. "damn is everyone tryna steal my girl?" billie whispers, i'm assuming she didn't mean for me to hear it, but i still blush at the thought.

...

"you have a very interesting life, alina." claudia say. "man this is everything i've ever dreamed of, like in the story i wrote about billie and you were my oc's best friend." i say and she raises her eyebrow. "people write about me?"

"uhmm yea! a lot of people do, you're the best, sweetest character in all of them." she puts her hand up to her heart and pouts.

"what am i?" billie asks and i blush looking away. "alina you aren't serious are you?" billie laughs.

"okay! listen it's not only me! people either write you really sweet, really.. really sexy, or really fucking bitchy and abusive! like i read one where you were bipolar and raped a girl- AND OHMYGOD DON'T GET ME STARTED ON 'BILLIE O'CONNELL' .. THAT STORY WAS TRAUMATIZING!" i rush all in one breath and billie furrows her eyebrows together and her mouth hangs open.

"WHAT THE FUCKK?" she yells and me and claudia laugh.

"yea, the smuts are good." i mumble and she giggles.

"i bet you write them good after we fucked, huh?" she whispers in my ear and my face heats up again.

"u-uhm.." i stutter and she laughs at me.

...

"yep, we're best friends, thats it." claudia says, we've been talking for the past 3 hours after billie dipped to nap.

she made me come with her for a minute, just so she could kiss me. "since we haven't kissed in a few months." she said.

god her lips are perfect.

i yawn and claudia does the same. "yea imma go nap with billie cause god damnn." i say and she nods.

i slip into the bed next to billie and she groans. i kiss her head and wrap my arms around her.

i missed cuddling her to sleep, it made everything better.

billie made everything better.

i never thought i'd be with billie, but here we are, i'm in my idols bed, i'm best friends with claudia, maggie loves me, and finneas thinks i'm "funny as shit."

everything is so perfect, i really couldn't ask for a better life, i don't know what i did to deserve this, but i'm glad i did it.