•ten•

pov: Alina

i went to LA after billie finished her tour, i decided to spend a week at billies house before the vacation because why not?

"hey sweetie." mom says as i answer the call. "hi mummyyy what's up?"

"your dad reached out and said he wanted to meet with you, you're in LA which is where he lives now, so if you want to meet your half brother.." she says but i cut her off.

"HALF BROTHER?" i yell and she snickers.

"yeah. he has a wife and a 5 year old kid." she sighs.

"he has a whole wife and kid but couldn't be there for us when i was a kid? damn that much fucking suck for him!" i laugh sarcastically.

"do you want to meet with him or not, he said it's for your birthday last week." she says.

"what about my birthdays for the last 15 years?" i say. "alina i'm taking that as a no, just.. think about it okay?" she says before hanging up.

billie doesn't question me about the conversation i just had with my mother, i'm sure because she could hear it all. but i'm glad she isn't.

"mine mine mine. all mine" billie whispers peppering my face in kisses.

"oh i uhm....." Claudia says in shock as she walks in.

"SHIT-" billie jumps off of me.

"oooooh.. so you're dating now?" she smirks at us.

"uhm- yea.. DONT TELL ANYONE! i know how you are claudia i swear to god i'll tell finneas when i'm ready, i can't be yelled at again for your big mouth!" Billie yells her.

idk what she's talking about but it's not my business.

"i won't i won't.." she throws her hands up in defense

"thank you." she smiles kissing my face again.

"mhm" Claudia walks out and giggles.

"now..." she whispers locking the door, and pushing me back on the bed.

she kisses my lips down to my neck.

"bil we have to pack" i say "shhh.." billie wispers

"i love you.. but.."

"but?" she asks pulling away, nervously.

i put my leg on her back and flip us over kissing her deeply, her hands tangle in my hair as she melts into it.

"fuck you." she groans as we pull away for breath.

i bite her neck a little, as she moans "shhh! babe you have to be quite claudia and finn are here." i remind her as i lick the forming bruises on her neck.

"fuck.. shit-" a string of curses leave her pretty lips when my mouth connects with her skin "i love you, baby" i whisper in her ear and she lets out a little whimper as i continue kissing her body,

this is my favorite thing

"i love when you call me baby" "i know." i kiss her again.

right as we're about to start undressing, we hear a knock on the door.

"god damn it" i whisper.

"yes?" i ask. "hey uhm yeah we need to start packing so we can leave this place" "okay." me and billie say at the same time.

"okay." she leaves. "welp i guess we gotta pack babe" "ugh.. i really wanted to finish that" she mumbles. i kiss her lips "we will, okay?"

"okay.." she pouts "okay"

i start packing our stuff, and she joins me after pouting for like 5 minutes she walks up behind me placing her hands on my hips and kissing my neck

"i love you.." she whispers in my ear.

"i love you more" i giggle.

i can't help but feel even more in love every day. she's so perfect, and i can't wait to spend forever with her.

suddenly billie moves her hands up grouping my tits harshly, my face turns red she pulls my head back into a kiss.

this is gonna be the best vacation i've ever been on.