•twenty-one•

pov: Billie

i decided i could take Mady to the mall, she can buy some clothes because she didn't bring more than 2 or 3 outfits.

"hey Mady, wanna go to the mall?" i ask
"sure!.. but wait i don't have any money on me" she replies frowning
"Mady... i'm a celebrity, i have money" i laugh

"yeah i know but i don't wanna use your money, that's yours!!" she exclaims.
"it's more than okay for you to use my money Mady, i have more than i'll ever need, now come'on let's go" i laugh again and walk to the living room with her following shortly behind me.

"hey baby where are you guys going?" Alina asks.

"hey mamas we're gonna go to mall and get mady some stuff is that okay?" i answer wrapping my arms around her waist

"yeah ofc have fun!" she smiles at me softly.

"ewwww you guys-" Mady says as she covers her mouth and fake gags.
"oh boohoo you'll be okay" Alina laughs kissing me.

"uhm.. lemme just go chile.." Maddy says and walks out.

me and Alina burst out in laughter,
"okay babe, i'll be back in about 2 hours or so, can you walk shark?" i ask pulling away from the kiss.

"yeah ofc, i'll have Claudia come over and we can have the pups play together." she smiles happily at me.

"okay babe, have fun be safe i love youuu" i say and shut the door behind me.

"okay mads, mall or nah?"
"mads?" she mimics me with a small laugh.

i can't help but burst out into laughter.
"yes mads, you are always mad ab something and it just rhymes" i say.
"true true, anyways... let's go to the mall then we're definitely going to buy food cause dear lord you need it"

"i- shut up we just moved in bitch" i roll my eyes "oooo, i'm telling Alina you said a bad worddd" she picks up her phone and starts typing

"NO NO I'M SORRY MADDY YOUR NOT A B WORD DONT TELL ALINA PLEASE" i beg her.

"ARE YOU ACTUALLY SCARED OF MY SISTER?" she laughs at me.

"uh-uhm... maybe- yk what let's just go to the mall" i say, turning on the radio blasting doja cat.

"doing too much, relax a bit
Acting like that 'cause your dad's a bitch
Must be the way that the planets is
Must be your face 'cause it's not your dick
I'm a freak, not a masochist
Should've known you had the baddest bitch
Left on read and can't give head
Really, you ain't shit, need a laxative"
me and mad scream the lyrics as loud as we can

Said that's not cheating if I wasn't with your ass, yo
You kept secrets and your cousin told me that, so (your cousin)
Logical thinking is just something that you lack, so
What you even mad for? Looking like a stick up in your asshole
I'm not your mommy, blank, find a new hobby, blank
Return, yo, 'fore I get picked up, your shit's in the lobby, blank
I'm not gon' key your car, I'll call your fucking mom
You should have paid my rent, go get a fucking job.

"andddd we are here" i say pulling into the mall parking lot.
"YAY" Maddy yells out.

once i park we go in and we go to like 3 different clothing stores, she has a bag or 2 from each one, then we go to hottopic, maddy buys 2 of my shirts and obviously a melanie and doja cat shirt, and stupidly we had at LEAST 2 people come up to us EVERY SECOND. it's so annoying, i just want to spend time with Maddy and get to know her a little more, you know, make her feel comfortable around me.

"Billieeeee can we get lemonade??" she asks with a small grin.
"yeah su-" i start but i get cut off by 2 fans walking up to me with their parents following behind them.

"BILLLLIEEEE! HEY"
"omg hi Billie!!"
the two girls say really excited to meet me when they stop and ask
"uhm, who's that and where's your girlfriend??"

"well damn y'all that fake or some shi?" Maddy asks

they both gasp.

"hi girls, this is Maddy. my girlfriends younger sister." i reply obviously tired.
"oh. k. can we get a picture?" one girl asks
"sure i guess" i respond.
"k" they say in unison, posing next to me as their mom takes a photo.
"bye girls have a nice day." i wave as they leave, i hear them whisper assuming their just using the picture for clout.

we finish going to get the lemonade and walk around for a minute til we leave and then go get food

once we got some snacks, breakfast food, some vegetables etc etc, we go home to see Claudia and Alina watching a movie with the pups, who were asleep 'til we came in, which also attacked us but it's okay, they're puppies.

i put everything down and we watch the movie with them. after it's over claudia leaves, maddy is asleep on the sofa, and Alina is asleep on my shoulder.
i gently get up, lay Alinas head on a pillow and carry maddy to her room.
i go back to the living room and wake up Alina,

i shake her lightly 'til she's up. and we go to our room.

"i love you baby" she says looking up at me with her head still on my chest.
"i love you too mamas" i smile and kiss her head.

"forever and always"
"forever and always." i repeat
after a few minutes she falls asleep still cuddling me, so i end up just trying to sleep on my back.

"god i love her so much." i say to myself kissing her head.

the end

i might make a second book..

idk

rip if i don't...

A/N I MADE ANOTHER BOOK. GO READ IT😫👆🏻 ITS "you and i" it has 3 parts and if you whores don't read it i'll cry. like deadass <3

it's completed .

i might make a new story that's not billie. we'll see.