•thirteen•

pov:Billie

—time speed—

alina kept asking to get a puppy.. so once we get home from our vacation and we decided i took her to go to the animals shelter today, but only to foster a puppy.

hey mom.. me and alina are going to the shelter do you need anything before we leave? i ask intertwining our hands.

"no i'm fine thank you, have fun girls" she rushes us,

"okay bye." i say walking out.

we go to the car and i play some music, my hand on alina's thigh, and one on the steering wheel, her looking out the window, and the windows down.

we go to the pet store first to get a cute gender-friendly leash, then head to the shelter.

once we get there we walk in and get checked in to go see the puppies, dogs, and cats who are waiting to be adopted.

"BABE LOOK AT THIS ONE OMG!" Alina yells.

i went over to see what it was,
a puppy. a beautiful blue pit.
it comes up to me and lets me pet it through the gate.

"babyyy can we get him?! can we?? can we??!" alina begs. "mmm.. maybe" i hesitate.

"PLEASEEEEEEE" she continues.
fine fine, we will get him." i finally give in to her adorable puppy dog eyes she does when she begs.

"YESS!" she shouts in excitement

i laugh as she hugs me,

"hello ladies is this the one?"

"YES YES YES! IT IS!"

he looks at me and i nod.

"alright" he walks off to get the papers for him.

"YAY! I LOVE YOU!!!" Alina jumps up and kisses me.
"i love you too mamas" i laugh.

he comes back with a bunch of papers, a clip board, and a pen.
"sign here and here please." he asks politely.

i sign the papers with Alina looking over at the papers.

after everything is done they take the puppy out "this is him. he has no name since he's only been here for a few days, so name him as you please.

"will do" i nod.
"yes we will very much do" Alina agrees.

after we leave i let Alina walk him and play with him for a minute, then we get into the car and he sits on her lap. once we get home we sneak him and all his doggie stuff in.

ofc we had to walk him so my dumb self getting excited on the walk and forgetting that my entire family knows my instagram,, i posted this photo

after i post it, i get a call.. from claudia..

"hey?.." i answer.

"AHHH BILLIE FUCKING EILISH WHO IS THAT PUPPY?! AND WHEN AM I MEETING ITTT??!!?!" she yells

"okay- 1) i'm sorry- but my eardrums ouch, and
2) it's a boy-
3)  just come over to my place and you can see him and help us decide a name for him" i explain to her

"OKAY BET ILL TELL FINNY AND WE WILL BE OVER THERE ASAPPPP"
she yells at me AGAIN

"FINNEAS FUCKING O'CONNELL COME HERE NOWWWW. OOP- bye bills, bye Alina. she hangs up before either of us could reply

"i'm okay i guess we should get this poor puppy ready for.. that thing.." Alina looks at me and we walk to our room and get ready.

i forgot fin had a key (cause we still live at my parents house till i can find a place that's safe for us. and the doors have to be locked because creeps.) and so i tell Alina that they'll probably just walk in when they get here.
while we're waiting for her we decide to watch a movie on the couch.

Alina gets on my lap and starts kissing me for god know why, and the puppy is just asleep beside us.

a little bit later claudia comes in and all i hear is "BILLIE EILISH COME DOWN HERE WITH THAT PUPPY RIGHT NOW— oh- AHHH HI PUPPY"

Alina jumps off of me
"baby i don't think they care, you know how many times i walked in on them doing shit, yeah that's what i thought now get back over here" i laugh tapping her leg.

she sits back on my lap while Claudia and Fin play with the puppy

"so what are you naming this cute lil baby" Claudia asks holding him up

Alina and i were thinking shark, because he bites our arms as if he was trying to kill us like a little shark.

"OH BET HI SHARKIE" she kisses his nose and puts him down.

"ohhh so you guys are already fucking or something?" Claudia looks at us and smirks

"Claudia- who says we haven't been before?" i giggle
Alina starts blushing a bit

"OHHH?? DAMN BILLIE YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO DO A GIRL DONT YOUU? she pauses snd smiles slightly.. or is it Alina doing you?"

"well i migh-" Alina starts but i cover her mouth

"she doesn't know what she's talking about, and besidesss i fucked her when i went back to London to see her" i look her in her eyes and giggle

"that's nice but... Billie it's okay to admit you like to bottom" she laughs

"Claudia you're a bottom stfu"

"EW ALINA" i yell cause she licked my hand.

she pushes me to the ground and kisses me.

"see guys, she is a bottom" she laughs at me.

"bitch stfu" i get up and Claudia and Fin burst into laughter.

"it's not funnnnnnnyyy" i complain

*ring ring* (phone call)

"oops- i gotta answer this call brb" Claudia jogs out of the room.

we talk for a few minutes and play with little shark while we wait.

"uhm guys.." Claudia holds her hand over mouth

"yes?" uhm so my friend said her dog had puppies a few weeks ago AND they're pits... soo what do you think guyses?" she looks at Fin with the mom stare.

"UH YEAH SURE WHATEVER YOU WANNA DO BABE." he agrees obviously scared to say no.

"YAYAYAYYAY" she yells really realllly loud hurting lil sharkies ears.

"hey hey calm down you hurt sharks wittle ears" Alina looks at Claudia and back at shark holding his ears.

"sorry sorry" she apologizes.

"okay when do we go get him/her?" Fin asks Claudia

"tomorrow" Claudia smiles really big.

"well we should go buy stuff for it." fin sighs

"YES YES LETS GOO, BYE ALINER BYE BILLS" she yells once again running out of the door with Fin waving goodbye and following behind her"

*we giggle*

"now.. can we finish the movieeeee?" i beg holding her waist so she'll HavE to say yes.

"ofc baby" Alina smiles

-time speed-

alina fell asleep so i kiss her head and carry her up to our room with shark following me, "good night baby." i lay her down on our bed.

god i'm so in love with her. and this puppy ofc haha. i whisper to myself as i lay down beside her and fall asleep.