•fourteen•

i decided to skip a few months so..
-TIME SPEEED BABY-

Pov: Claudia

"FINNEAS OMG- COME HERE." i sob
"COMING" he shouts

oh no,, i'm scared to tell him about this— i hope he's not mad.. oh god what if he leaves me?? what if we're really not ready??

"hi babe" i start crying even worse
"woah woah what's wrong?" he asks worriedly. my hands start shaking and i cry harder.  "baby what is it?? are you okay?" "i-i-" i stutter and hand him my test. "what is this i-"

i look up at him,
a tear going down his cheek,
his hand over his mouth,
but he doesn't say anything.

"i-i'm sorry." i apologize "no baby no no no. don't apologize, this- this is great!! i'm gonna be a dad! i'm so excited,, please don't cry honey, this baby is going to be everything. i promise" he assures me "o-okay." i stand up and he puts his hand around my waist walking me out of the bathroom to our bed. when i sit down, he wipes my tears and asks "who are we telling first? Billie and Alina or Mom and Dad?" "i think-" i take a deep breath, "i think we should wait a little while longer. then probably tell Alina and Billie first. "sounds good" he smiles and kisses me. "aye- wait up wheres Peaches at??" i ask. "don't worry babe, she's outside on her runner." Fin informs me. "okay."

me and Fin are laying down and my phone goes off,
it's Billie.

HEYYY MOM ASKED IF YOU GUYS WANTED TO COME OVER TONIGHTTTTTTTT" billie yells and i pull the phone away from my ear "yeah sure what time?" i ask "about.. 2 hours so 5:30" she replies  "alright see you there i guess." i hang up and start crying "Claudia.. how- how long have you been pregnant?" Fin questions. "i-i realized about 2 or 3 months ago when- when we met shark, but i didn't know for sure so i didn't worry about it." i explain

"hmm. well lift up your shirt, i wanna see if there's a bump" he asks looking into my eyes "okay.." i sigh and lift up my shirt just to were my bra starts so he can look.

"okay babe, it's not big so i'm assuming it's been 9-12 weeks.. so yeah be carful with what you wear if you don't want anyone to see it.

"will do." i look him in the eye nervously.

"babe you don't have to keep the baby, it's whatever you wanna do. if you're not ready i don't want you to keep it if that's not what'll make you happy.. okay?"
he reassures me with a small smile while rubbing my cheek gently.

"i do.. i'm just scared.. you never know how someone's gonna react to this" i start crying

"hey hey it's okay baby.. we should go get ready and take your mind off of things. c'mon" he wipes my tears and takes my hand.
"okay.." i get up and go with him "wanna get peaches dressed in the suit we bought her?" fin asks petting peaches gently
"YESSS" i jump up and down excited cause we had just bought it.

"annnndddddd DONE!" i fix the little bow tie and rub peaches face while she just sits there "hey baby you ready ye-" he stops when he sees me laying on the couch being attacked by peaches "peaches here" he snaps his fingers and she looks up at him and walks over and sits next to him.
i get up and brush my lap off  "thanks babe" "your welcome, now go get ready we have half an hour" he sighs
"are you okay babe?" i ask tilting my head and walking over to him. "yeah i'm just kinda stressed, but it's alright. you better go get ready we don't wanna be late now do we?" he giggles lightly trying to change the subject. "okayyyy." i kiss him and go get ready

-time speed-

"IM DONEEEE" i yell from our room walking down the stairs "m'kay let's go then babe" he grabs his keys and spins them on his finger, ofc little Peaches has her suit on and is ready to go

-

we get out of the car and i ask, "Fin, you can't see it in this dress right?..."
"not much, but you should be fine baby, Billie isn't necessarily the.. 'smartest' person" he giggles jokingly. i burst into laughter and then the door opens..

*BARK BARK BARKY BARKY BARK~ Shark to Peaches* Peaches runs into the house almost tripping Bills.

"i- i thought i heard someone's loud ass mouths laughing." Billie looks at us with a straight face "shut up suit girl" Fin laughs and walks in pushing her playfully "shut up ginger boy" Bill mocks him he turns around and gasps dramatically "WHAHHAHAAAAAAAAA"
i start laughing and then Alina comes up
"omg Claudia save me"
"wha-" she grabs my arm and pulls me in to the house and up to her room and Billies room. "you know i'm scared to be in here right?" i question her "why-?" "IDK HOW MANY DILDOS YALL HAVE AND OR WHERE THEYLL BE" i dramatically yell "oh don't worry about that, stay out of the drawers and closet and you're fine." "Alina.. i didn't wanna know where they are i-" "oh.." she says looking down at her feet.
i start laughing and so does she.

Billie comes in "what are you guys laughing about?"
"i-i accidentally told Claudia where the dildos are" she giggles a little. "ALINA-" she tells Billie but she cuts alina off.
"WHAT SHE ASKED" Alina defends herself "omg Alina.. just- just come on dinner is ready" she sighs with a small laugh  "okay bet" she walks out in Billies arms leaving me standing in the room confused.

yeah nvm i'm just- i'm just gonna go...
i walk down and i see Alina and Billie sitting beside each other, Maggie and Pat sitting together and then Finneas, by himself waiting for me, and Shark and Peaches being puppies and begging for food.
i go over and sit by Finneas.

when we're eating Alina calls me up to her and Billies room again,

"yes Alina??" i ask kinda nervous "Claudia..... are you pregnant? you look more stressed , and when someone calls your name you look scared or worried.."
"what— no i'm not pregnant!" "you sure? it seems like you got secrets Claud." she smirks "nope- nope nope i have no secrets i swear!" i lie "mhmm... sure. but i'll let it slide this time, c'mon let's go before someone asks" she smirks and walks out, alright" i gulp loudly

we leave and go back downstairs and clean up a little then leave "what did Alina want?" Fin questions "she knows.." i sigh.
"what how??" "idk.. she's smart i guess." "oh.. you didnt tell her yet did you?" he asks holding my hand gently "no.. i denied it but i don't think she bought it." I sigh. "oh.. well let's hope she keeps it to herself." he sighs quietly and starts driving home..

kk i'm ending it there cause why tf not😍 it's like 12 and i'm tired so yep goodnight/morning/afternoon lovleys.