•five•

POV: Alina

"alina wanna go to the store? i'm bored." maddy says walking into my room.

"i just saw what billie said to sarah.." i say, my voice breaking from crying. it's not a bad cry, it's actually happy tears, but it's also a mix because of what sarah said, and honestly i would have had a break down if i found it first.

"what?" she asks sitting beside me, as i show her the messages.

"aww." she pouts and i smile sadly.

"i really like billie, like more than a stupid celebrity crush." i say and she nods. "i'm happy for you, sis."

"she's not actually gonna be more than friends with me tho, i'm just like any other fan i'm sure, i just got lucky and we hooked up, she has so many options,," i rant.

"she hooked up with you?" maddy asks and i nod. "yes, we had sex." i mumble. "she didn't make you sign an nda?" she asks furrowing her eyebrows.

"we just hooked up, why would she?" i say confused, she narrows her eyes, flicks her hands, shrugging and slapping her own face "uhm cause shes a celebrity, duh! there's no way she only wanted a hookup, you're so stupid."

"hey! i'm not stupid, it's just impossible that she'd like me, she could seriously have anyone she wants!" she groans flopping onto her back on my bad.

"you know what? can we just go to the mall? i'm tired of your ,,celebrity drama," alina." she says leaving my room.

"yea yea sure whatever, i'm gonna change then we can go." i roll my eyes as she leaves.

...

"oh my effing god i love this mall!" maddy says as she stuffs her face with a pretzel.

"language, you're 14." i smack her arm and she side eyes me. "boy! you is 17 shut up!"

i laugh as i pull her into bath and body works.

"i need more perfume." i shrug as she rolls her eyes.

...

POV: Billie

"billie why do you look so.. blue?" claudia asks as we get off the plane. "it's nothing." i shrug and shes sits down next to me.

"is it that girl?" she raises her eyebrows and i nod, "yea, claudia can you keep a secret? finneas and my managers would literally murder me." i ask.

"yea of course bil," she smiles at me. "i hooked up with alina." i say, her mouth drops and her eyes get bigger.

"billie! what the fuck? did she sign an nda?? what are you gonna do? please tell me she didn't already tell anyone! you know how much trouble you can get in for this??" she rants.

"i know i know! it was a spur of the moment, something about her just.. it made me go back to my teenage years where i had mindless-meaningless sex.. except this time it wasn't meaningless, i really like her." i frown.

"okay. okay. well what are you gonna do?" i shrug, making her sigh.

"billie.."